Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This JOANNE 'cover' slays

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

I saw this fan-made cover of Joanne in Twitter but....let's be honest, the pic itself already slays.....I know it was took after the album release but it could work as a cover for the Deluxe version or the LP....can we appreciate it?

Ā 

Cvbek9RXEAQZcwX.jpg

Edit: changed the title so you don't start bitching

another shot before we kiss the other side

It has absolutely no conceptual relationship to the actual album cover. In fact, it seems like the complete oppositeĀ :emma:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

xoxo cupcakke

Gaga'sĀ team should really pull a Kanye and continue editing certain aspects of this album well after release, at least for that slayage of a deluxe cover or replace that one with the A-YO coverĀ :giveup:

VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, Rescued said:

It has absolutely no conceptual relationship to the actual album cover. In fact, it seems like the complete oppositeĀ :emma:

I agree but this cover screams more rock and roll glam than the more calm country feel one we got which I love too . But this feels more typical Gaga guess that's why the Gays love itĀ :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Rescued said:

Littler Managers think they know everything and what will work/connectĀ :poot:

7 minutes ago, malazam said:

I saw this fan-made cover of Joanne in Twitter but....let's be honest, the pic itself already slays.....I know it was took after the album release but....can we appreciate it?

Ā 

Cvbek9RXEAQZcwX.jpg

I love both SNL images, wish they were used for the album. But Gaga never goes with the "safe" path when it comes to her covers. Remember all the incredible imagery from BTW? Yet we got a very oddĀ cover instead. When I see Joanne on shelves I feel the colours don't pop as much as it should but I am sure Gaga intended it to look this way. Otherwise she could have ended up looking like a rock-country wannabe.Ā 

malazam
2 minutes ago, Rescued said:

shush let the music speak for itself! idk put it as the back of the Cd or on the LP version

It looks fantastic.

another shot before we kiss the other side

ProdigyARTPOP

I feel like the album cover we got is perfect because the simplicity of it, fits the vibe of the album, very chill, mellow and simple AmericanaĀ 

Archived