💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: first week of Joanne in the US predictions

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight

Awesome, especially considering since the popularization of Spotify/ Apple Music/ Tidal (lol not so much the last one) average album sales have decreased even more :duck:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheKnight
1 hour ago, Tellerphone said:

Yes I understand that. Lemonade was a huge seller recently without a discount. I thought the GP considered Gaga in the same league as Beyonce? Fact is she should be selling more than 135,000 of physical sales. 

lol no Gaga is definitely not in the same league as Beyonce. 

Beyonce can do no wrong in the GP's eyes. 

Gaga used to be more popular than Beyonce though... tbt to Telephone :wub:

GloZell Green

Wow I thought she was barely gonna scrap 120k SPS, nice to see Joanne pulling #s. I hope the second week will not drop much, I'm planning on buying the physical deluxe next week either way.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
7 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Anti didn't sell more than that :p 

For the 8th time in this thread, in its first official tracking week it sold 166K and that's after it was leaked and on Tidal. Go to billboard if you want receipts. 

Pierre
1 hour ago, GloZell Green said:

Wow I thought she was barely gonna scrap 120k SPS, nice to see Joanne pulling #s. I hope the second week will not drop much, I'm planning on buying the physical deluxe next week either way.

I feel like she should do that live shopping tv show/channel next week. The one bubble did this week. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

GloZell Green
53 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I feel like she should do that live shopping tv show/channel next week. The one bubble did this week. 

Which :poot: I hope they release CK next week and she sang a few Joanne tracks so they count for streams. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Pierre
4 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Which :poot: I hope they release CK next week and she sang a few Joanne tracks so they count for streams. 

I don't the name, but there is a popular gif/meme about it during the C2C days, is a lady talking about buying 20 copies or something and the shipping of the álbum is free. :rip::deadbanana:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Fiona Apple
3 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

For the 8th time in this thread, in its first official tracking week it sold 166K and that's after it was leaked and on Tidal. Go to billboard if you want receipts. 

it was 120-130k though 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
56 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

it was 120-130k though 

No. You're wrong. 

"Rihanna’s Anti album vaults to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, marking the diva’s second leader. The set earned 166,000 units in the U.S. in the week ending Feb. 4, according to Nielsen Music, with pure album sales equating to 124,000 of that sum."

Receipt: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6867227/rihanna-anti-billboard-200-no-1

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

No. You're wrong. 

"Rihanna’s Anti album vaults to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, marking the diva’s second leader. The set earned 166,000 units in the U.S. in the week ending Feb. 4, according to Nielsen Music, with pure album sales equating to 124,000 of that sum."

Receipt: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6867227/rihanna-anti-billboard-200-no-1

Yep 124k.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

Yep 124k.

We dont look at pure album sales. We look at equivalent album units which is what the forecasted number of Joanne is. Get out of here troll. Clearly you're stuck in pop retrograde amnesia with that Avi

:toofunny::sharon:

Daenerys
5 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

We dont look at pure album sales. We look at equivalent album units which is what the forecasted number of Joanne is. Get out of here troll. Clearly you're stuck in pop retrograde amnesia with that Avi

:toofunny::sharon:

From an outsiders perspective of this conversation it's coming off to me as them trying to get the point of PURE sales across, not total. To me seeing the number of people physically buying the album makes more of an impact on who likes what because it shows these people are willing to spend for the album. 

But I totally understand where you're coming from, If you combine the streaming with pure Rihanna definitely pulled higher. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
14 hours ago, GodofLove said:

From an outsiders perspective of this conversation it's coming off to me as them trying to get the point of PURE sales across, not total. To me seeing the number of people physically buying the album makes more of an impact on who likes what because it shows these people are willing to spend for the album. 

But I totally understand where you're coming from, If you combine the streaming with pure Rihanna definitely pulled higher. 

Yeah, the original thread was talking about SPS which is what I was talking about. Thank you for recognizing that because the person was ignorantly only viewing it from their point of view when I was trying to make a specific point. 

Archived