BUpTuyW.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Who cares about the UK charts as long as it's No 1 on BB200

I care :poot: BR went number 1 here and didn't on BB100 if I remember correctly, UK monsters know what's good :firega:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ignoring that guys comments about Joanne, it seems it will be physical sales that let her down. Elvis' album and both the standard and deluxe versions of Bubles album are selling more physical copies on Amazon UK than just the deluxe version Joanne. 

Apart from the handful of radio interviews back when PI was released, there has been virtually no promo for Joanne here yet so it wouldn't be a massive shock if it didn't go to number 1.

mpjUf2c.gif

Barely a 'prediction'. Are his credentials THAT good that you take his tweet as gospel? His succeeding tweets reek of old-man-Gaga-hate so :bye:

bionic
15 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Don't we still have until Thursday or Friday until the charts are final? We still have SNL, Carpool Karaoke, and the Superbowl for spread out boosts for longevity

None of which really have an impact in the UK or the wider Europe

buy bionic

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, bionic said:

None of which really have an impact in the UK or the wider Europe

Isn't carpool Karaoke from an English late night talk show? Or does it just have an English host

bionic
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

Isn't carpool Karaoke from an English late night talk show? Or does it just have an English host

The host is English but its a US show

buy bionic

Gags if you want that number 1 in the UK u better get out that silver pen and start scribblin!

GagaTheExplorer

well it outsold in 1 day what Cheek to Cheek sold on its first week in the UK, that's a step up right? RIGHT? :grr:

And Remember Coldplay didn't debut atop of the album charts in the first week in the UK, but they went to #1 after the SuperBowl, and Gaga is doing the SP next year, so who cares for the first week? she still has a good chance latter right? RIGHT? :madge:

RickMonster98

11.500 is quite good, I hope it'll reach at least 25-30k in the full week. :excited2:

Btw is really possible for "Joanne" to slip out of the Top 5?? I doubt that... :oprah:

Harry Kat
4 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

11.500 is quite good, I hope it'll reach at least 25-30k in the full week. :excited2:

Btw is really possible for "Joanne" to slip out of the Top 5?? I doubt that... :oprah:

I doubt that too. I think that she will debut at number 3 or 4! 

Archived