💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK:Joanne sold 11K copies first day; expected #3 debut

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

she's still #1 on Itunes UK and the guy is a hater.

In brief : not reliable AT ALL.

But he is reliable.

And iTunes isn't as big for albums here as it is in the US. Buble and Elvis both sell CDs cos they're popular with older people.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

she's still #1 on Itunes UK and the guy is a hater.

In brief : not reliable AT ALL.

I don't see how this is possible if Gaga is #1 on Itunes and Amazon. And the opinion of this guy means nothing.

This is not officially and reliable at all. Close thread

A Star is Born ⭐

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, Harry said:

He is very credible. He always gives reliable sales info week on week.

Elvis and Buble are both popular physical sellers so it's not even farfetched. I said this earlier today. She has barely promoted this album here even though ARTPOP and C2C were lost and this one will tank unless she comes over.

THANK YOU, UK RESIDENT.

Fame IV
1 minute ago, Harry said:

But he is reliable.

And iTunes isn't as big for albums here as it is in the US. Buble and Elvis both sell CDs cos they're popular with older people.

We will see later. No need to mais this predictions

A Star is Born ⭐

Everyone plainly ignoring the facts. This guy IS reliable. I don't agree with his opinion, but he has solid sales info that we can't see.

Y'all can doubt all you want, but you'll see next Friday how "unreliable" he really is :rip:

Yo GagaGaga

Don't we still have until Thursday or Friday until the charts are final? We still have SNL, Carpool Karaoke, and the Superbowl for spread out boosts for longevity

Just now, Same DNA said:

We will see later. No need to mais this predictions

Yes we will lol. And his tweet isn't a prediction, it's based on actual numbers.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

He is very credible. He always gives reliable sales info week on week.

Elvis and Buble are both popular physical sellers so it's not even farfetched. I said this earlier today. She has barely promoted this album here even though ARTPOP and C2C were lost and this one will tank unless she comes over.

He made the remark after around 6 tweets aimed at trashing the album which is what makes it a little less credible for me. If it came as an actual prediction then ok, fair enough, but it was a closing statement of trashing the album. 

ViviLittleM

He's a hater but he's reliable.

And it's expected. Buble has a special, and Elvis sold 1M with his last album in the UK last year.

Could see it debut outside of top 5? :rip:

W

E

L

P

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

1 minute ago, LG said:

He made the remark after around 6 tweets aimed at trashing the album which is what makes it a little less credible for me. If it came as an actual prediction then ok, fair enough, but it was a closing statement of trashing the album. 

Yeah he's obviously a hater. But in the UK chart community he's extremely reputable and he is used as a trusted source daily in chart forums like UK Mix and Buzzjack. For the record most people on those sites question if she will make top 3 as well.

Archived