đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK:Joanne sold 11K copies first day; expected #3 debut

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

Yes, he's extremely legit. Him having 3K followers doesn't take away his credibility. He always has insight on the UK album charts.

UPDATE:

The album sold 11,444 units first day in the UK. Buble and Elvis both sold +20,000 units.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yes, he's extremely legit. Him having 3K followers doesn't take away his credibility. He always has insight on the UK album charts.

#he is a gaga hater, he contradicts him self in his next tweet, that see how the week goes :classy:

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Jonathan2244 said:

#he is a gaga hater, he contradicts him self in his next tweet, that see how the week goes :classy:

I know, but he is credible. :rip: Just cause he believes it deserves a #3 spot doesn't mean he's not credible.

Gaga really needed that UK and interview promo.

Jonathan2244
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

I know, but he is credible. :rip: Just cause he believes it deserves a #3 spot doesn't mean he's not credible.

Gaga really needed that UK and interview promo.

yeah but he is being biased at the moment, even with promo in the uk she still wouldnt outsell elvis or buble who are predicted to do 50k plus Elvis last album did like 80k and like 100k the following week,

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Who cares about the UK charts as long as it's No 1 on BB200

2 minutes ago, LG said:

This isn't a credible or official prediction at all... 

He is very credible. He always gives reliable sales info week on week.

Elvis and Buble are both popular physical sellers so it's not even farfetched. I said this earlier today. She has barely promoted this album here even though ARTPOP and C2C were lost and this one will tank unless she comes over.

Archived