💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's wax figure in Bangkok gets an update

Greg

Featured Posts

Madame Tussauds in Bangkok have updated their Lady Gaga figure to have her look from the Grammy awards this year.

The jacket is missing all the details, but in comparison to some of the other updates she's been given by other Madame Tussauds, this one is pretty good! It's cool to see a figure styled after a more recent look.

HauntingHollow

the figurine has her old face but new looks, Gaga please stop with fillers and shiz, you were som much more pretier back then  :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Supersonic

This looks tragic. They put the wig way too high on the head of the figurine, it makes her look like she has the hairline of a 70 year old man with alopecia

Plus her lips are way too thick on the wax figure and the cheeks only have blush but no contour. It makes her head look really long.

22 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

This looks tragic. They put the wig way too high on the head of the figurine, it makes her look like she has the hairline of a 70 year old man with alopecia

Plus her lips are way too thick on the wax figure and the cheeks only have blush but no contour. It makes her head look really long.

I really don't think it looks bad. The wax head was sculpted in 2010 so obviously it's going to have different lips and cheeks to 2016 Gaga. I have seen far worse.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Greg said:

I really don't think it looks bad. The wax head was sculpted in 2010 so obviously it's going to have different lips and cheeks to 2016 Gaga. I have seen far worse.

But the lips on the wax figure are bigger than hers right now :deadbanana:

Archived