Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

EMAs: Vote for Lady Gaga Best Look

DavidLirk

Featured Posts

DavidLirk

Monsters!

The second round of MTV EMA Best Look Award is here. In this case, Beyoncé is winning, so help Gaga voting for her with only liking this picture on IG:

Gaga won the first round of the award. Now, this is the second one.

You can also vote her for Best Female here.

GagaTheExplorer

I want her to win this EMA so bad!

we won on twitter, but instagram will be hard, beyoncé is bigger than gaga there

Omg was this thing on Instagram planned? Because to me it looks like they don't want Gaga to win so they just choose another platform :rip:

DavidLirk
2 minutes ago, Luc said:

Omg was this thing on Instagram planned? Because to me it looks like they don't want Gaga to win so they just choose another platform :rip:

It was and there will be 2 social platforms more. I read the first day of this contest that there were going to be 4 contests.

5 minutes ago, DavidLirk said:

It was and there will be 2 social platforms more. I read the first day of this contest that there were going to be 4 contests.

oh my :giveup: Gaga should tweet it. It would be amazing if Gaga could just win one award!

do you know if it's all likes combined or rounds? Meaning that if Gaga won the first two rounds she'd win the award or will it depend on total likes?

Archived