💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My conversation with Sonja!!! (Gaga's friend)

Koreku

Featured Posts

I was at the front of the line of Gaga's impromptu Joanne's restaurant meeting and was able to speak to Sonja! :)

-She told me that because she didn't have any upcoming appointments, she came down to NYC to surprise Gaga, and will be staying for the weekend.

-She was unwrapping a bunch of the Joanne albums and talked about how Gaga didn't want her to be working but she's doing it anyway :laughga: Eventually, she asked my friend and I to help her out. The 3 of us were all unwrapping the plastic from Joanne albums to be handed out to the huge line! 

-She stated that Gaga is taking good care of herself, and she's in a great place right now. We spoke about how important it is that Gaga promotes the album at a pace that is manageable for her.

-I asked her about the SNL performance and she said she couldn't give out information regarding the performance, but reminded me that SNL performers usually play more than one song. 

Sonja is a very humble woman with a huge heart. I could sit and chat with her all day! She's so kind, and is the exact kind of energy Gaga needs in her life. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

1 minute ago, calmar said:

Weren't you on the local news network's livestream? 

I was! I was the guy at the front. 

TSUNAMI

She doesn't care about freaking charts if she's gifting her albums to fans. Why some of us don't get that????

calmar
Just now, Koreku said:

That's neat! I remember the part where Sonja told you guys why she was in NYC.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

3 minutes ago, Parach said:

She doesn't care about freaking charts if she's gifting her albums to fans. Why some of us don't get that????

We actually had to pay for the albums, but you're still right! Gaga doesn't care about the charts. :firega:

Katie14
8 minutes ago, Koreku said:

Thats so cool. Can we see the video?

Chris Evans

I'm so glad she's happy it really irks me when people complain about "promo" not being like previous eras when Troy had her doing such hectic promo that completely drained and made her unhappy

Bobby is doing a great job of spacing everything out while still getting major spots just like in Cheek to Cheek and he also really stepped up promo in an online presence 

Chelseaaaaaa

I met Sonja once myself. She's super sweet. It warms my heart that Gaga takes cares of her so much.

Archived