life

Gaga makes a fan delete a video of her

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster

Guess this guy didn't get the memo with Perfect Illusion. He killed their moment:smh:

And then have the guts to ask for a photo:diane:

People are so narcissistic!! I get so upset when I see people who just want a selfie with Gaga and NOTHING else, not even a quick word. Drives me f*cking mad

NIghtmareElm

Haters are going to have it easy with this but I can see why would want it deleted.  What baffles me is if you're meeting your favorite singer/celebrity, why do you have to film it?  Why not just be there in the moment and enjoy his or her company?  Preserve it in your heart.  Not in your phone.

RainingOnMe

If she gave me that look and demanded me to delete something... :air:

How rude of him to record her private convo and lie about it, though.

Katie14

What was she saying? All I could hear was "braver...worlds changed a lot since last time....responsibility.....come back together....im not an amafilmawer??"

I wonder why she didn't want the world to hear what she said, unless she was responding to something personal a fan told her. It looks like she was looking mostly at the girl on the right. 

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I mean, she's in public :rip:

He can film whatever he wants

She told them something private obviously... shouldn't her privacy be respected? There's a law that states that you cannot record someone speaking without their knowledge.

auch she wanted to murder them

aahahhahhah Avant Garde bitch is back. She looks scary, this was so awkward lol

Archived