💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

People.com: Taylor to surprise drop album this weekend?

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Could Swiftmas be coming early this year?

Ahead of Taylor Swift‘s big return to the stage this weekend in Austin, Texas at the2016 Formula One Grand Prix, the star’s fans are buzzing about #TS6 — otherwise known as her sixth studio album.

The “Shake It Off” singer’s record-shattering album 1989 was released two years ago in late October, and the Grammy winner, 26, has dropped new music every two years since she released her self-titled debut album 10 years ago.

Die-hard Swifties, though, have zeroed in on a specific date: Oct. 23, 2016. The date’s numbers (10/23/16) add up to 13, which has long been the star’s lucky number. 

Earlier this month, Swift also made waves when her massive deal with AT&T was revealed (she’s headed to the Super Bowl!).

Coupled with her pals hinting she’s been back in the studio — “She’s obviously such a great friend, and you know she is starting to go back to work in the studio again, and really made time to be here for me,” her BFF Gigi Hadid said last month — it’s not a huge stretch to think there could be something big coming our way.

However, before her fans get too excited, Swift has given fair warning she might be taking longer than usual for her next album. “This is the first time in 10 years that I haven’t known [what’s next],” she told Vogue earlier this year. “I decided I was going to live my life a little bit without the pressure on myself to create something.”

We’ll just have to wait until Saturday night to see if Swift surprises her audience with a hot new song, but one thing’s for sure — her fans are in for a treat as it’s her first concert since wrapping up her sold-out tour last December in Australia.

http://people.com/music/taylor-swift-possibly-releasing-surprise-album/

Whenever Taylor's PR manager, Tree Paine, is giving statements to the media about what's going on in her career it's always exclusively to People.com. I'm starting to believe that she's getting the media to put the idea out instead of herself to keep in line with it being a "surprise" but giving the public heads up in advance. For them to write this article on the day before her big F1 concert makes me think they know the tea but aren't confirming it. It makes sense, reveal a song or two tomorrow, make the announcement during the show, let word of mouth spread, drop it that night at midnight. She's coming.

Also, here's Taylor sound checking her demo version of This is What You Came for for tomorrow's concert!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They better mean next year

tumblr_nd3b6uEnjj1tfn6k7o1_250.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

PlasticHo

I'll admit, i've been drinking, but does this make sense to everyone? Please fill me in....

The date’s numbers (10/23/16) add up to 13, which has long been the star’s lucky number. 

Illuminati

Let Gag have her spotlight for a little longer and then drop that Calvin Harris, Katy Perry diss mixtape snek queen

Archived