Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Black Mirror

Blake

Featured Posts

black-mirror-mike-schur-rashida-jones.jp

Black Mirror is a British television anthology series created by Charlie Brooker that features speculative fiction with dark and sometimes satirical themes that examine modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies. The series is produced by Zeppotron for Endemol and was first broadcast on Channel 4 in 2011.

Season 3 premiered on Netflix yesterday and I'm binge watching it currently. The first episode with Bryce Dallas Howard is absolutely stunning!

Does anyone else absolutely love the show? :gaycat::giveup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Noah said:

Is it worth watching? :O 

Oh definitely! Each episode is a brand new story with brand new actors/characters. And it's all technology based, I'm pretty sure. 

Currently on my To Watch list!

Apparently 'Shut Up and Dance' is the highlight and the one that really stays on the mind in an extremely chilling way, especially as what apparently happens could easily happen now.

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Currently on my To Watch list!

Apparently 'Shut Up and Dance' is the highlight and the one that really stays on the mind in an extremely chilling way, especially as what apparently happens could easily happen now.

I'm only up the the episode before Shut Up & Dance but I'm really looking forward to watching it tbh.

5 minutes ago, Blake said:

I'm only up the the episode before Shut Up & Dance but I'm really looking forward to watching it tbh.

I just finished watching that one :sweat:

I might watch Shut Up & Dance tomorrow. I'm so excited but I'm trying to make these new episodes feel longer... They are only 6 and we probably won't get more till October 2017. :giveup:

underneath the pine

7 minutes ago, Jorget said:

I just finished watching that one :sweat:

I might watch Shut Up & Dance tomorrow. I'm so excited but I'm trying to make these new episodes feel longer... They are only 6 and we probably won't get more till October 2017. :giveup:

I read the plot and I'm kinda nervous. :flop: I also wished that the first episode with BDH has a better ending, although I'm glad Lacie got her own personal happiness.

I know! I'm so annoyed with that. They should've filmed it all in one go and released it in like March or something. :flop:

SEXODUS

One minute into season 3 episode 1 and it's like pouring anxiety into my veins via intravenous injection. :saladga:

EDIT: but I've reached episode 4 with still some sanity in me and we have to admit the series is pure genius, looking into human nature from the deepest of views. Along with Westworld is one of the best things I've ever experienced in television.

Another comment in regards to 'Shut Up and Dance' -

"The third episode is probably the most shocking in all of the Black Mirror episodes I literally couldn't believe it. It left me feeling a bit weird after, and I didn't expect the ending at all!"

Excited!

2 hours ago, Jase said:

Another comment in regards to 'Shut Up and Dance' -

"The third episode is probably the most shocking in all of the Black Mirror episodes I literally couldn't believe it. It left me feeling a bit weird after, and I didn't expect the ending at all!"

Excited!

Yeah I watched it shortly after making the thread yesterday, and it honestly made me feel so weird. Especially since that can happen in today's society etc. :( 

14 hours ago, Blake said:

Yeah I watched it shortly after making the thread yesterday, and it honestly made me feel so weird. Especially since that can happen in today's society etc. :( 

Just watched - it's possibly one of the nastiest hours of TV which I've ever seen. Damn.

Watched the 1st half of season 3.

Play Test is my favorite of the 3. Then Nose Dive and then Shut Up and Dance.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I finish to watch season 1 and 2 today.

The Entire History of You (Season 1, episode 3) is soooo good :saladga: the best episode so far.  This show is amazing, never hear of it until yesterday.

I will start season 3

Archived