💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne >>>>> Glory

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

If you deny this you're  not smart. Sorry. 

So please tell me why it's getting better reviews? 

EDIT I would like to say that I actually like Glory, and it's my second favourite Britney album. I love Britney! I just think that Joanne deserves better than it.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

duh.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

CakeLikeLG

because it has less reviews and Brit is put to much lower standard

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

inuborg
Just now, Thomas P said:

If you deny this you're  not smart. Sorry. 

So please tell me why it's getting better reviews? 

Honestly because its Gaga and people have standards and expectations. Britney being the one actually singing on Glory was a step up from her last album. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Fiona Apple

First of all Glory had only a few reviews so it was easy for it to stay high. Secondly it has nothing to do with being smart.Glory is a pretty good pop album.Joanne is more messy (it's also way more interesting) but it's easy for critics to be negative about it

Because people expect Britney to suck so when she puts something decent out, people freak the **** out

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AlexanderLevi2

Obviously :madge:

It's because Critics don't really matter and they have a bias no matter what that includes their past couple of albums, lifestyle, come-back story.

Metacritic doesn't matter in the end.

Currently listening to Joanne

ConnorFilm
1 minute ago, CakeLikeLG said:

because it has less reviews and Brit is put to much lower standard

Basically this. Also, her last two albums were rated 50 and low-60. 

Glory was apparently her best album in awhile. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

AlexanderLevi2
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

First of all Glory had only a few reviews so it was easy for it to stay high. Secondly it has nothing to do with being smart.Glory is a pretty good pop album.Joanne is more messy (it's also way more interesting) but it's easy for critics to be negative about it

I really don't get what "messy" means.

Joanne is a clean, stripped back approach to music with a Gaga edge. 

Nothing messy about it.

Currently listening to Joanne

littlepotter
1 minute ago, inuborg said:

Honestly because its Gaga and people have standards and expectations. Britney being the one actually singing on Glory was a step up from her last album. 

This just shows how unproffessional reviewers are. They are unable to review anything objectively, they always put their expectations for everything and act as though the artist MUST fulfill it. Truly disgusting.

chaeri pls

James19709

Obviously a Gaga album is better than a Britney one, who would check out Glory? lol. A song called "Make Me (Ooh)", who would check that **** out? Basic af. Britney has no artistic credibility ever, this is like saying a Gaga album is better than Katy Perry.. like OBVIOUSLY.

Swan Heart

Glory is just another one in the line of these "ethreal" "moody" albums. ala that Bieber record, that Zayn record, that Gomez record..

It's overdone. It's boring.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

This reminds of Hillary vs Trump debates. He would always get biased reviews because people expect him to say the things he does. "For him being Trump, it was a pretty good debate night." People are still judging Gaga as the meat wearing crazy pop star and now that she's taking a more organic approach to music they're judging her way too harshly because of it. 

Archived