💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Madonna Fan Feel Rage about Gaga interview

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

monsterdino

Gaga didn't say "Unlike" thar's VERY different from what she said, and this is how you create hate and drama....

KURUSHITOVSKA

i'm having a fight on the comments and blocked the page, like seeing 40 year olds insulting me for saying that she didnt say that and that title is just twisted lol, those old madonna fans are disgusting.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Bellatrix

"How delousional this artist can be to ever compare herself to Madonna"

I guess he didn't watch/read the interview before he spread his sh*t. I mean, she literally said that she doesn't compare herself to Madge :toofunny:

En_Sabah_Nur
14 minutes ago, M D N A said:

"How delousional this artist can be to ever compare herself to Madonna"

I guess he didn't watch/read the interview before he spread his sh*t. I mean, she literally said that she doesn't compare herself to Madge :toofunny:

Why even bother anymore...  People have always found any & every little reason to HATE Gaga & this is NO Different!  Smh 

Egypt. W

manicholic

I now believe Gaga said what she said about Madonna on purpose for press and fandom fire

Considering it would've been quite easy for pr/management to have asked Zane to not ask questions about Madonna

Madonna is in a weak spot now and a good time to hit her back for what she did to Gaga in 2011

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

44 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

i'm having a fight on the comments and blocked the page, like seeing 40 year olds insulting me for saying that she didnt say that and that title is just twisted lol, those old madonna fans are disgusting.

40 is not old thank you very much 

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, ScotHML said:

old madonna fans

you're not an old madonna fan

:hor:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

The Surrealist

It's interesting how Madonna did this reductive thing and her fans jumped on Gaga. Now when Gaga said something similar but in normal and respectful context, we don't jump on Madonna.

There was one smart person in the comments who understood what she was saying. 

Lord Temptation

I never want to be like those people. I want to age with dignity and never trash on someone fifteen, twenty, thirty years younger than me. Why do I get the feeling these fans only insult Gaga because it makes them feel young again, like they're back in the playground? My god just live and let live.

AlphaMonster

I think she did mean to say Madonna did not play instruments or write her own music but because of the words Gaga used it could easily be understood like that; it is not surprising to see people interpret it that way. 
But realistically it is an insult to Gaga. I am 100% sure Gaga knows that Madonna plays instruments and write her own music. 

But funny part is reactions of Madonna fans. They act like their lives depend on hating Gaga. I have an account on Madonna Nation which I don't really use but anyways. They have a section called "Pop princesses and Divas" in which there is also a thread for Gaga. There is nothing but unreasonable hate towards Gaga on that topic, funny part is that it is by far the most active topic of whole forum. I do not know why die hard Madonna fans act like their lives depend on Gaga.

Chris Evans

every madonna fan that is a gaga hater has an account with that  DISQUS comment section- I recommend not paying attention to those if it comes up in other articles that don't even involve madonna 

it's really pathetic how persistent they all are 

AlexanderLevi2

Honestly, why do people get so riled up about all of this?

People who want to feud, defend, and create negative energy from a pop star need to reevaluate their lives. Enjoy the goddam music and move on!

Get this mad about the injustices in the world not a comment in an interview.

Currently listening to Joanne

thehanyo
53 minutes ago, ScotHML said:

Girl, 40 is super old in the pop world. I'm 32 and I feel old af

Archived