Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on Trump: "Some people want to win races, others want to be President"

Stef

Featured Posts

In an interview with BBC breakfast, Gaga had the following remarks when questioned about Trump:

She took her time to ponder this answer :laughga: seen a lot of UK tweeters talking about how this made for "awkward viewing" :rip: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

Oh, yes. Her respond is f*cking amazing. Trump just wants to expand his empire. He has no qualities to be a leader nor the experience to be a politician.

donutellha

the truth tea spill it GAGS

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

i medici

She just got an album out and they are asking about Trump. 

God i hate the situations surrounding that man. 

Luv u Sum

She honestly has it mixed up.. I love her but i HATE how blinded she is by whats going on.

Hillary only wants to be president to "be president". She doesn't give a **** about the people in this nation at all. She just wants the power and title and satisfaction of wining.

Trump on the other hand wants to fix ****. He very clearly lays out his plans and tells the people that he wants to seriously make this a better country. Yeah hes unpolished and says some really stupid **** sometimes but its proven that its just talk and he does not sexually assault women as a hobby like everyone likes to think...

But what is proven is all the woman Bill has raped and Hillary covered it up for him so they stay in power.

I get why she hates Trump...i honestly do. But how the **** can that woman support Hillary? I have lost respect for Gaga over this if I'm gong to be honest.

Gaga is so against rape and sexual violence and corruption all together and that's why her devotion to Hillary is so ****ing confusing.

Trump has done some ****ed up **** in the past but does that really blind people enough to not see how evil and awful of a woman Hillary Clinton is?

She wants power, she wants the title, and she want all the things that the president of the united states should not crave.

So to hear Gaga say that just pisses me off and im tired of not saying anything about this.

The Surrealist
Just now, cameron9814 said:

She honestly has it mixed up.. I love her but i HATE how blinded she is by whats going on.

Hillary only wants to be president to "be president". She doesn't give a **** about the people in this nation at all. She just wants the power and title and satisfaction of wining.

Trump on the other hand wants to fix ****. He very clearly lays out his plans and tells the people that he wants to seriously make this a better country. Yeah hes unpolished and says some really stupid **** sometimes but its proven that its just talk and he does not sexually assault women as a hobby like everyone likes to think...

But what is proven is all the woman Bill has raped and Hillary covered it up for him so they stay in power.

I get why she hates Trump...i honestly do. But how the **** can that woman support Hillary? I have lost respect for Gaga over this if I'm gong to be honest.

Gaga is so against rape and sexual violence and corruption all together and that's why her devotion to Hillary is so ****ing confusing.

Trump has done some ****ed up **** in the past but does that really blind people enough to not see how evil and awful of a woman Hillary Clinton is?

She wants power, she wants the title, and she want all the things that the president of the united states should not crave.

So to hear Gaga say that just pisses me off and im tired of not saying anything about this.

Delete your account.

SISTERV

Ironically I would say both Hillary and Trump are only interested in winning a race, not being President for good people. 

Here's a shot of Jameson to anyone who has faith 2020 will bring a candidate from either side that is interested in the People, not the politics. 

Luv u Sum

You all can come for me and my stance on this election but im sick of Hillary's bull **** and im sick of Gaga being supportive of it.

I don't think Trump really wants to be president (he would make less money), and South Park parodies this really well in their new season along with how social media is used (trolls in particular).

The Surrealist
Just now, cameron9814 said:

You all can come for me and my stance on this election but im sick of Hillary's bull **** and im sick of Gaga being supportive of it.

2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Delete your account.

DrewStevens
1 minute ago, cameron9814 said:

Trump is trash. How can you even try to defend him? He doesn't want to fix ****, he wants to make America "Amerikkka" again. Gtfo 

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

So tell me what she's supposed to do :rip: Endorse Trump? In case it has escaped your notice, it's either one or the other. 

chaeri pls

SISTERV
2 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

Sadly, I agree. And if anyone believes that Hillary Clinton is not just as horrible and self serving as Trump, they truly have not been paying attention to politics for the past twenty years. Hillary makes friends with dictators from Nigeria, Congo for favors. She profits off of Haiti. She uses minorities rather than stands for them, and she lies over and over. She thinks she deserves to be president. It's not an honor to her. It's a check in the box of her and her husband's pay to play game....meanwhile the little guy gets fooled, then ignored. 

Archived