💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ideal Joanne lead single?

luckythisway

Featured Posts

luckythisway

Now that you've heard all the tracks on Joanne (legally), what song would you pick as the lead single? 

Personally, I think that Diamond Heart would've been the perfect lead single. Autobiographical, somewhat relatable & the biggest dance anthem on the album. I think it would've done better as a single but not only that, I like it more than Perfect Illusion, as it might be my fave song on the album (i switch between DH & DIC). 

This also isn't a thread about being disappointed with how things worked out, i'm simply wondering what you guys would have made the lead single. :D

CHROMATICA

xoxo cupcakke

Diamond Heart or John Wayne or a longer version of Perfect Illusion tbh :lana:

luckythisway
Just now, Versace said:

I replied earlier to the same exact thread.

Sorry, i haven't been on this site since the middle of September until like a half an hour ago lmao. 

CHROMATICA

MaryJaneHolland

considering they had no promo booked for the lead, i think they did great with choosing perfect illusion

now that the promo has started, along the album, she should release dancin' in circles and get that 3rd diamond certification

AmenTheNight

Dancing In Circles, had it been ready in July (+ a performance at the VMAs)
Diamond Heart if it had been released at the same time as Perfect Illusion
And if no single had been released at all in October, Million Reasons, Joanne or Angel Down

Laceface

Diamond Heart without a doubt. It's different but not super shockingly different compared to her other work. I think it works as a nice transition and represents the album well overall. 

2 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

I dont know, but John Wayne, Dancin in Circles, Angel Down should be singles:firega: they are s o good :giveup:

:golfclap:

John Wayne or Dancin In Circles should be the lead single, they both are very catchy and special. Perfect Illusion is to boring, sorry.....

But all three songs which you have mentioned, should be singles + million reasons

donutellha

Diamond Heart would have killed everyone!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

If she was big and this was her ARTPOP, a live acostic rendition of Angel Down, published at some event or simply starting the era with the social remark, kinda like Perfect Illusion, but something that makes sense.

In the now, Diamond Heart is the song that fuses really well some of the elements of Gaga and Joanne sounds, as well as the thematic opener. She could have a video explaining how she started and describing her idea of how she came up with the Joanne idea. The video could very well makes understand lots of things with her not having to talk so much in so many interviews.

Though i think there's something lacking in DH, and it could be a struggle for it to play on radio.

Dancing in Circles is the bop that could destroy all her work and it wouldn't help people understand what's the album about.  Probably

A-Yo is too 2nd single for me, as well as Million Reasons.

Sinner's prayer could be a single, but with the intro. No, this is too dull though i love it.

Diamond Heart wins, John Wayne is too 3rd single, though is a killer

I think in Europe Joanne could be well received. Maybe even more just guitar

Archived