Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Los Angeles Times Gives Joanne a 60

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-lady-gaga-joanne-20161021-snap-story.html

"Working together, they [Mark Ronson, Beck, Father John Misty and dudes from detail-obsessed rock bands like Queens of the Stone Age and Tame Impala] assemble some gorgeous pieces. ... Yet other songs, for all their vivid sonic color, lack strong stories."

The publication gave ARTPOP a similar grade around 60%. Counts for MC, score is currently at 66%

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlamGorgeousGG

I was dreading their review since they gave C2C a 1 star out of 4, so this is at least not as brutal.

This baffles me so much, like this album should be averaging at the very least 70, what is going on :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

destinyofself

*SIGH* when will we know the final score? This is so baffling to me, this album is so solid, true & real, he songs are amazing, every single one in their own way. 

ConnorFilm
Just now, Stef said:

This baffles me so much, like this album should be averaging at the very least 70, what is going on :air: 

Critics just aren't impressed. And to be fair, I kinda understand it. She went in a very different direction using a very different sound. Not everyone was going to be impressed by that. In fact, it kinda put her up to be attacked. But we should be grateful that it's receiving a better reaction than ARTPOP did. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

YAS my future hometown's newspaper come through 

Not really. 60 is going to do absolutely nothing. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

10 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-lady-gaga-joanne-20161021-snap-story.html

"Working together, they [Mark Ronson, Beck, Father John Misty and dudes from detail-obsessed rock bands like Queens of the Stone Age and Tame Impala] assemble some gorgeous pieces. ... Yet other songs, for all their vivid sonic color, lack strong stories."

The publication gave ARTPOP a similar grade around 60%. Counts for MC, score is currently at 66%

wait, It was 64 like 15 minutes ago? 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

mister max

I can't at all the bad reviews counting for metaflop but all the praising not being added/ not counting

get your shit togheter

zVUtEaVDJhRL2Qr6QNw6Eaz7cBKwraY3rg-Pi8tY

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived