💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

PopMatters 'Joanne' Review - 6/10 [MC Score]

Leaf

Featured Posts

EVEN WITH ALL HER EXTRACURRICULAR ENDEAVORS PAYING OFF CULTURAL DIVIDENDS, GAGA'S GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IS YET TO COME, AND JOANNE, FLAWS AND ALL, FEELS LIKE THE NECESSARY STEP TO GET THERE.

Back in 2008, Lady Gaga answered PopMatters’ 20 Questions, and although her answers are short and hurried, some proved to be indicative of where she would be nearly a decade after the fact. The best piece of advice she actually followed? “My dad telling me to stop doing drugs.” Her hidden talents? “There are none hidden.” Best thing she ever bought, stole, or borrowed? “Inventing, building and paying for my ‘disco stick’.”

Yet question number seven was key: what do you want to be remembered for? Her answer, while broad and more than a bit cliche, was exactly what you’d expect: “Being important to music and culture, and possibly changing pop culture.”

Read more: http://www.popmatters.com/review/lady-gaga-joanne/

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

A drag at this point. But at least it isn't any lower :nails:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

Mess, it actually reads very negative. Full of "unfocused" complaints. I'm surprised this was a 6/10 :neyde:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

CakeLikeLG

ARTPOP got 4/10 from them so it's a huge improvement. No meltdowns here please :ladyhaha:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Fantina

**** the critics,it is amazing!!!All of them need to clean their ears!!!

And for the love of God please stop talking about her as an individual ,only review her songs,you ain't reviewing the person behind them sheesh

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

ConnorFilm
Just now, CakeLikeLG said:

ARTPOP got 4/10 from them so it's huge improvement. No meltdowns here please :ladyhaha:

JUST about to say this. This publication gave AP a 42/100. Count your blessings. This is a marked improvement. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

"even the self-pleasuring ode “Dancin’ in Circles” continues her fine tradition of ripping off Madonna by copping the melody to “La Isla Bonita”"

If I see one more insanely reachworthy Madge comparison :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

melodichard
1 minute ago, Stef said:

"even the self-pleasuring ode “Dancin’ in Circles” continues her fine tradition of ripping off Madonna by copping the melody to “La Isla Bonita”"

If I see one more insanely reachworthy Madge comparison  

Yikes. 

Archived