💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga was right....

Chelseaaaaaa

Featured Posts

Chelseaaaaaa

She does know what we want. I think a lot of people took that quote in the context of releasing an album that sounds like her old material, but I'm now realizing she figured out most of her fans would enjoy 'Joanne' even if they doubted this. She's forcing many of us to expand our horizons and consume something fresh (as she always has). There will be fans that aren't into this era because it's not a pure pop spectacle, but, generally, fans are very content with the body of work she has released. What's interesting is this album is her most gp-friendly but is easily masked as something else. Maybe it's not top 40 radio friendly, but 'Joanne' can easily to appeal to everyone; from your grandparent to my little sister. Rock fans, pop fans, ballad fans, R&B fans. Etc. It's a gorgeous pop record but not in the modern sense. I view 'Joanne' as pop the way The Beatles were considered pop for their time, yet aren't anymore. This album truly changes one's perception of who Gaga is believed to be as an artist. At this point, it's just a matter of ensuring everyone gives the album a chance because the rest will work itself out. That doesn't mean this album isn't without risks, though, and I think she knows that. It won't be a critical darling because it's a huge departure from her former sound. It won't sell unbelievably well due to the fact that it isn't recyclable pop music a la The Chainsmokers, let's say. It's in a weird, albeit interesting, middle ground. It will also set the precedent for what she's able to do next. She can continue to mesh genres and push boundaries like she did with 'Joanne' or release the once expected disco record; perhaps she will do neither and shock us again! I'm really, really not worried about this album cycle. It's about so much more than bops or taking over social media. And, quite frankly, I believe Gaga knows this. She probably always has. 

KleinGa

Even when I tried to tell myself I'd much preferred she released the RedOne bops instead of this fresh experimental album, I actually prefer this one.

Idek why. I think she worked some Illuminati spell on me tbh.

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

She actually knows us better than we know ourselves. 

Lol exactly its a "mom" thing

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ShockPop

Just reading the gaga trending statuses on Facebook and only about 6 out of 50 are remotely negative.

Mikey Monster

Omg that was beautifully said sweetie!!! ❤️:hug: I absolutely love JOANNE I Jamed out to it full blast on my patio last night dancing and drinking bud light lol I'm going to cherish this album for the rest of my life I love Gaga SO much and im SO PROUD of her!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️🤘

Mikey McCampbell

Archived