celeb

Perez Comments On Gaga's Amazon Deal

Music

Featured Posts

Nirvana
29 minutes ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

Desperate?

Says who?

The guy who is commenting on every single Britney insta post to gain attention?

Now THAT'S DESPERATE PIG!!!!

His commenting to Britney's social media too? Is he just as disgusting to her now as he is to Gaga?

I don't follow Pigrez, I only happen to hear about him on here and on twitter, always commenting to stuff about Gaga...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evgenigerm2

He says he's trying to stop the drama with Gaga and then tweets this? :toofunny:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

GlitterAndGrease
3 hours ago, PennyroyalTea said:

His commenting to Britney's social media too? Is he just as disgusting to her now as he is to Gaga?

I don't follow Pigrez, I only happen to hear about him on here and on twitter, always commenting to stuff about Gaga...

He has been cruel to Britney in the past (Especially during 2007-2008). Now he is kissing her ass like he did with Gaga at first (With the only difference being that Britney doesn't give a ****. They didn't even meet at the making of the circus tour opening video) but it's so clear that he is not into her at all. He is shady towards her whenever he finds the opportunity. He is just spamming her IG feed because of her new found instagram popularity.

Ofc and I'm NOT following that disgusting pig who has been rude and cruel to both my faves (Brit and Gaga) 

Squidward T

You know whats even sadder, his daily unique visitor count for his site went from 950,000 in 2007 to 107,000 today according to siteworthtraffic.com

Bradley

I was doubtful as to the sincerity of his apology a while ago.

He filmed an apology video to Gaga and said he wanted to 'start things over' or something like that.

I'm never gonna trust him again. What a swine.

Princess Die

Why do bottoms always have to give their opinion on ****? :air:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Princess Die
On 10/21/2016 at 0:40 PM, Link1995 said:

Desperate is tweeting all of Gaga's news for headlines. I would love to see him say 1/2 the sh!t he says online to her face and to the face of everyone he insults. 

He did once.

Perez-hilton-black-eye.jpeg

I would like him to rock this look again :flutter:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived