đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So did Michele Bubble beat Joanne?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Has Joanne been dethroned by the male Meghan Trainor as many of us had predicted? I hope not...

malazam

It will because of this kind of energy. :saladga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Quartz

This is what I dislike about this fanbase. When there is a threat to Gaga, we shade and initate feuds. This happened with Sam Smith at the Oscars and I guess it's gonna happen with Michael. Smh

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

malazam

We need to spread the word about Amazon's discount and get people to buy it today....

another shot before we kiss the other side

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Als29 said:

By the #1's its clearly Joanne is the winner

Although, much can happen in a week so don't celebrate yet

I just went into my local supermarket (Tesco) to get Joanne, and they had it at #4 even though it only went on sale this morning and had buble at #1. I think they did it on purpose based on what they personally think will sell the best :grr: Thing is its #1 on iTunes

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, Karl said:

I just went into my local supermarket (Tesco) to get Joanne, and they had it at #4 even though it only went on sale this morning and had buble at #1. I think they did it on purpose based on what they personally think will sell the best :grr: Thing is its #1 on iTunes

Little Bubles are more physical copies type of fanbase since the age is...well  higher than the LMs, so it's totally plausible that Gaga is winning digitally!

Jonathan2244
1 minute ago, Karl said:

Micheal will beat Gaga in the UK sadly, going later to my local Tesco to pick up my copy :)

Just now, Tommi said:

Buble's fans are more Physical Copies type of fanbase since the age is...well but higher that LMs.

But the thing is, this was an hour after the store opened, so they already put him at #1 and Gaga at #4 without even seeing whats selling, the buble shelf looked full and untouched and I was the only one who had taken from the Gaga section. And there were no posters, and he had his own stand in the middle of the aisle as well :grr:

Archived