💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do we already have the numbers Joanne Sales?

GypsyRomance

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

No but with the $3.99 Amazon deal I think she's going to surpass 300,000 equivalent album sales for sure 

malazam
11 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

No but with the $3.99 Amazon deal I think she's going to surpass 300,000 equivalent album sales for sure 

The deal was jsut for the release day guys....not like BTW which solds 440k in 4 days on amazon...

another shot before we kiss the other side

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, malazam said:

The deal was jsut for the release day guys....not like BTW which solds 440k in 4 days on amazon...

Which is exactly why that number is realistic. She was smart to market the $3.99 price on Good Morning America which is watched by an average of 4 Million people daily. She was already realistically going to sell 225-250K and therefore 50,000 copies sold on Amazon alone statistically is a reasonable conjecture. 

With BTW she sold an average of 110,000 per day. Since the price is a bit more than what BTW was sold at, cutting that number in half is realistic. Bookmark me.  

malazam
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Which is exactly why that number is realistic. She was smart to market the $3.99 price on Good Morning America which is watched by an average of 4 Million people daily. She was already realistically going to sell 225-250K and therefore 50,000 copies sold on Amazon alone statistically is a reasonable conjecture. 

With BTW she sold an average of 110,000 per day. Since the price is a bit more than what BTW was sold at, cutting that number in half is realistic. Bookmark me.  

The prediction at the moment says 150k-160k

What I tried to say is that she needs to make a deal for tomorrow or something like that after the SNL!!

SNL has a 5.8-5.5 share per program and 7,2-7,5 million viewers! SNL is getting powerful this year!

another shot before we kiss the other side

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, malazam said:

The prediction at the moment says 150k-160k

What I tried to say is that she needs to make a deal for tomorrow or something like that fater the SNL!!

SNL has a 5.8-5.5 share per program and 7,2-7,5 million viewers! SNL is getting powerful this year!

I don't think that number has TEA & amazon though. But I agree with you. She should've made it $3.99 the entire weekend. 

Archived