Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joanne #1?

ashae

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

Well she's #1 in 60+ countries and that's most iTunes Charts so I think so :giveup: 

I keep promoting her on my facebook! my ex classmates are rich so hopefully they'll buy 20

Mister Gaga

As of now, she is. But MB will overtake her soon (i hope not tho). The only thing that can make Joanne go #1 is streaming, so get to work and STREAM IT.

malazam
5 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

As of now, she is. But MB will overtake her soon (i hope not tho). The only thing that can make Joanne go #1 is streaming, so get to work and STREAM IT.

Joanne is the #1 album WW.

MB's albums is #1 in 6 countries and it was released at the same time of Joanne in every country....

Joanne went directly to #2 in te US and then #1. MB's record debuted in the chart at #22 and then it went to #2

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lord Temptation

I'm pleasantly surprised Joanne made it to number 1 in Australia. I think we love her again (I never stopped by the way).

Mister Gaga
Just now, malazam said:

Joanne is the #1 album WW.

MB's albums is #1 in 6 countries and it was released at the same time of Joanne in every country....

Joanne went directly to #2 in te US and then #1. MB's record debuted in the chart at #22 and then it went to #2

but Gaga is known for being extremely front loaded. PI topped iTunes instantly, and look how it ended...mark my words, MB will surpass her, somehow, in pure sales. That's why she needs streaming.

Archived