💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should stop shading others

zerojk

Featured Posts

Seriously, she just answered a question about the comparisons with Madonna and now I'm reading hate coments towards her everywhere for "accidentally" throwing some shade to Madonna... I know maybe she didn't mean it that way but, lets be honest, she implied Madonna was talentless.. and I honestly don't give a f*ck but I think this is one of the main reasons Gaga gets so much hate and disrespect from lots of people, they see her as someone arrogant even though we know she isn't..

I think she sould just keep it professional and avoid answering to media attacks (aka Chainsmokers, NYT) it also makes her look desperate for approval and insecure. :giveup:

I'm not being negative, I want Gaga to succeed and shine, and thats why I think she should stop doing this.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

She wasn't shading Madonna tho. People hears what they want to hear and you can't stop that sadly

Fame IV

Who are no one to say what Gaga should or not do.

Gaga should defend herself and her art,which she gave her heart for? yes sure. You wouldn't do it?

A Star is Born ⭐

display name

No. She said that she comes up with her own ideas, using her own experiences and abilities. She wanted to do away with the idea that she's a plagiarist. It wasn't about calling Madonna talent-less at all.

She had every right to go after those douche-bags on Twitter. She did it with class, and they started the whole thing. She shouldn't allow herself to be the media's punching bag. That wouldn't make her more successful. It would make her spineless, and it would seem as if she cared not at all for her work.

There was no shade. She even clarified twice (I think) that she means no harm against artists. She just wants to be recognized for herself and what her artifice is.

There's nothing wrong with this.

There is everything wrong with acting immature and indignant though (i.e. most people freaking out over what she said and reading into it as shade). 

Boyboi12

A lot of people wrote songs for madonna! She's not as talented as people make her out to be... I feel the same way for Michael Jackson as I do madonna. Someone gave them their career:nails:

Poope MOnster

if gaga do something like mariah shade madonna 

then another story

she just annoying with endless comparison / attack

djBuffoon

She very, very rarely shades anyone. If anything, she asserts that she is aware of her talent and capability. She has been consistently underrated and underappreciated since 2008. I'm sick of it, and it has nothing to do with me. Can only imagine how frustrating it must be for her.

CatelynnMarie

She's not shading Madonna. She has every right to say what she said tbh because you know what, for years this bitch gets compared to Madonna by a good number of people and tbh it's tiresome and is definitely a frustration/ annoyance to her. She's her own person. Not some other bitch. If people are pressed about a comment Gaga made about how she's her own person and is in her own separate lane, then f*ck em whatever. People are irritating the f*ck out of me lately. I'd just let them sit in their corner of hatred tbh. Don't let imbeciles ruin a good time or your love for your fave. 

Gaga is a majorly successful artist. The bigger the star, the more haters. It really doesn't matter what irrelevants say or think. She has worked and does work ridiculously hard for her accomplishments so again, whatever if they want to be dumbasses  

sipthistea

People should stop comparing Gaga's career and life to Madonna's.

If it's annoying for some of us, imagine how is it for her. It's constant nonsense.

If Madonna's fans (the obsesive ones) wanted a reason to drag Gaga for something, now the have one for their entertainment :awkney:.  

Squeeshy Keety

She stood up for herself. Both her individuality and originality have been ignored by people who have made Madonna comparisons, and she is just establishing that she is her own artist.

PS: Gaga is far more talented anyway, so if it were shade, it is definitely justified, especially after the dumb things Madonna has said upon her sky-high pedestal :reductive:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Archived