💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RZA: 'Azealia threatened to cut a girl in the face'

boobtank

Featured Posts

SEXODUS

@azealiabanks Hey gurl, can you hear me? Are you holding up your knife? Hey gurl, we can make it easy if we don't cut each other, we don't need to keep on cuttin' one another. Hey gurl, if you lose your way, just know there's a cell for you. 

42c8e34114.png 

VOLANTIS
Just now, SEXODUS said:

@azealiabanks Hey gurl, can you hear me? Hey gurl, we can make it easy if we don't cut each other, we don't need to need to keep on cuttin' one another. Hey gurl, if you lose your way, just know there's a cell for you. 

42c8e34114.png 

:sharon::sharon::sharon:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

AB uses accusations of racism and sexism as poor excuses for her disrespect, hatred and craziness towards the people she wants to shock, offend and hurt.

No one's respecting her until she respects everyone else. She has disrespected gay men, women, arabs and even black people. Also: she's legitimately bat-**** crazy, has shown that she can actually harm people physically and deserves some time off in rehab before she tries to scavenge what's left of her dead career.

one day some **** is going to happen to this girl and no one is going to care or believe her. And it will be her own fault. Also one day everyone is going to stop giving her chances and we will never hear from her again and I cant wait

PMKKARDASHiAN

When is #azalieabanksisover trending? 

I'm so over her Mariah Carey attitude masked behind a talent iggy azaleas reps would question. 

A pretty black girl with an ability to rhyme **** does not mean she should be given a platform, especially when that platform consists of nothing but hate and bigotry. She needs to go. 

I'm so ****ing sick of her and her attitude. 

And no, she doesn't need 'help' she needs to grow up, shut the **** up, and realize the opportunity she's squandering. Not every problem is a mental problem. 

AndrewGr

The point is not to spread hate or tweet that she's over, the point is to find the professional help she needs as soon as possible. 

SEXODUS

I'd start separating her own, undeniably fvcked up persona from her music. Beeetch can rap, however hard it must be to admit it. :awkney:

blackpink
30 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

@azealiabanks Hey gurl, can you hear me? Are you holding up your knife? Hey gurl, we can make it easy if we don't cut each other, we don't need to keep on cuttin' one another. Hey gurl, if you lose your way, just know there's a cell for you. 

42c8e34114.png 

JSJSHHDJSJJS

Katsuki Bakugo
35 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

When is #azalieabanksisover trending? 

I'm so over her Mariah Carey attitude masked behind a talent iggy azaleas reps would question. 

A pretty black girl with an ability to rhyme **** does not mean she should be given a platform, especially when that platform consists of nothing but hate and bigotry. She needs to go. 

I'm so ****ing sick of her and her attitude. 

And no, she doesn't need 'help' she needs to grow up, shut the **** up, and realize the opportunity she's squandering. Not every problem is a mental problem. 

Because you have to have started to be over. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived