Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What song SHOULD HAVE been the lead single?

Awrah999

Which song off of Joanne should've been the lead single?  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Which song off of Joanne should've been the lead single?

• Diamond Heart
    • A-yo
    • Joanne
    • John Wayne
    • Dancin' in Circles
    • Perfect Illusion
    • Million Reasons
    • Come to Mama
    • Angel Down
    • Hey Girl/Sinner's Prayer (specify in the thread :D )

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A ballad ala Hello. So Million Reasons. And it's still not too late.

DIC and DH and JW should follow afterwards

And then Angel Down

Torsoface

Diamond Heart would have ****ing slayed. Seriously who the **** in the interscope thought PI would do well? :madge: 

gagzus

Still Perfect Illusion because beyond Dancin' in Circles it's the only one people would like outside of fans

Awrah999
Just now, Torsoface said:

Diamond Heart would have ****ing slayed. Seriously who the **** in the interscope thought PI would do well? :madge: 

I agree. I think Diamond Heart does the best job of introducing the album's sound while still being a great, catchy melody. The "DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" is just begging to be sung along to. I do like Dancin' in Circles as it's insanely catchy but it's not indicative of the general sound of the record.

Head Empty

Either one of ballads (I'd say Joanne or Million Reasons), or Come To Mama.

Come To Mama just has such a great message that people could really connect to right now, plus it has a really great groove for the radio.

Diamond Heart has great verses and a big chorus like you'd expect from Gaga. Sounds like a lead single.

I honestly think Angel Down would've been the perfect lead single. Gaga has not released, in her entire career, a sad ballad as a single. It's also the most beautiful song in the album and would captivate the GP. I hope she releases it as the 3rd single.

PI was the perfect first single choice. DH would bomb as a single, and that's the top and bottom of it. Sick of Little Managers who don't know how this stuff even works ramming unsolicited opinions down everyone elses throat. Left up to some of you she wouldn't even have a career left :rip: 

Decodekid

although Perfect Illusion didn't do well on charts it just feels good as the lead 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

homomo
3 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

I honestly think Angel Down would've been the perfect lead single. Gaga has not released, in her entire career, a sad ballad as a single. It's also the most beautiful song in the album and would captivate the GP. I hope she releases it as the 3rd single.

Agreed.

I also wouldn't mind if Hey Girl was released as the lead.

Archived