Before we talk about a new Mario game? :awkney: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name
2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Before we talk about a new Mario game? :awkney: 

Can we just not mention Mario at all pls? Because of Color Splash, I'm triggered. :giveup: 

Darcklighter22
14 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

That's my only worry and it probs will be :rip: 

they must have thought about it tho they would be shooting themselves in the foot from the start if the portable screen thing has bad battery it will probably similar to handheld consoles id imagine.

Now that I think about it...

Nintendo is like the "Gaga" of the gaming industry, they always take risks and they like to do what nobody else is doing... and even they sometimes flop, they continue taking risks 

And I'm here for it :classy:

U-GO-BOY

nintendo-switch1.jpg?quality=98&strip=al

I hope the battery life is long enough.. also when that guy switch to portable mode it looked like Zelda had some serious lagging..

NintendoMONSTER
1 minute ago, zerojk said:

Now that I think about it...

Nintendo is like the "Gaga" of the gaming industry, they always take risks and they like to do what nobody else is doing... and even they sometimes flop, they continue taking risks 

And I'm here for it :classy:

You're absolutely right! :hug: Gaga and Nintendo would be a perfect fit :firega:

Darcklighter22
Just now, JGD said:

It's just the video and a press release.  Not much info about the system's specs.

After all this time "here's what it looks like....specs/pricing/release date?.....mkay bye" How very Nintendo :oprah:

was debating getting it but really want it now tho. but with those detachable parts and all, I assume it will be decently priced. :nails:

1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

After all this time "here's what it looks like....specs/pricing/release date?.....mkay bye" How very Nintendo :oprah:

was debating getting it but really want it now tho. but with those detachable parts and all, I assume it will be decently priced. :nails:

It seems promising.  I just hope it has spectacular performance and great battery life when switching to portable mode.

Redstreak

The whole thing is powered by NVIDIA

45 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

AHHHHHHHH MY FAVE ****ING WON

I watched that whole video thinking it had something Gaga related. 

giphy.gif

Redstreak
Just now, GerMC said:

I watched that whole video thinking it had something Gaga related. 

giphy.gif

Why on earth would you think there is something Gaga related about a Nintendo reveal? :rip: 

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, JGD said:

It seems promising.  I just hope it has spectacular performance and great battery life when switching to portable mode.

I think so. Since it would be their primary focus, they've mastered both the at home console and handheld so a good hybrid of the two must have been planned out. I'm curious if there will be another means of charging it except for the "at home" docking thing you see in the video. 

Archived