Gaga DRAGS Chainsmokers!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LDR said:

Why the hell would you bring up a Kardashian when referring to The Chainsmokers

Mte. I don't know why anyone would do that.  And I'm not for shading or dragging anyone.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Jigglygoth

I don't think this is an actual drag, nor I think this is even mean spirited at all, I think she's just kidding :poot:

I know you want her to be shady because of "stan culture", but she's just not like that, she doesn't like fighting with anyone. 

Is like when she twitted Die Antwoord, I think she was just being funny, she even referenced the band's lyrics, she was obviously not trying to humilliate them (although, unlike Chainsmokers, they weren't mature enough to get the joke 💀). 

Only times I've actually seen her mad were when she confronted the swine on Twitter,  and when she bitched about people trashing her for promotion. All of her other "meltdowns" or "shady" moments were just light hearted IMO, and I think she wasn't serious. 

I personally don't think this is shade TBH, in fact is kinda cute :ladyhaha:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Haroon

I loved the way she responded to this :toofunny: Replied without being rude or insulting and promoted her single at the same time, leaving her above the drama that anyone may be trying to cause and fuel :applause: I don't see it as dragging or anything :shrug: 

VenusBlackStar

I don't even think it's shade. OR It's so shady it's not even shade - a Reverse Shadean Expedition. Her SHADEPOP could mean anything.

A-YO, A-YO.

Whole pack like Marlboro

Archived