💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"A-YO" Released As Promo Single

Dawson

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, memomemome said:

is it me or I feel like the live version is better... ._.

I mean the trumpet sounds etc is much better live

The chorus in the live version is also better,more dynamic,full and more upbeat,the studio version sounds a little flat both on verses and choruses

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Janne Monsen Tveit
8 hours ago, macca said:

None are single material besides DIC :toofunny:

DIC and maybe the ballads, she could get lucky with Million Reasons, Angel Down or Joanne. I don't see any other song doing well on the charts. 

http://730.no

memomemome
3 hours ago, thopekas said:

The chorus in the live version is also better,more dynamic,full and more upbeat,the studio version sounds a little flat both on verses and choruses

Ikr... Like it got me jammin @ live version. At this studio version I kinda feel a little unpleasant. I wish I heard the trumpet more, and the vocal + background vocal (that mirror on the ceiling part at the live version was awesome. The studio version kinda miss a bit) This is a great song actually. Really great. 

With this version I don't quite think this will be single material :saladga:

I think I'll go listen to the live version instead... 

I had high hopes for Dancing in Circles for what people said before I heard it. Not even half of "catchy pop" as I expected. And for people saying A-YO is nothing like MANiCURE, you guys need to clean your eardrums, you can pretty much sing one on top of the other.

jajagaga1896

Now that I've listened to the album through, I can see where she would think to pick this as a single, though I do Dancin' In Circles was the more obvious choice [before Perfect Illusion, too] Or even Diamond Heart. 

Sometimes with singles, I feel like she wants to save the true gems for her fans. Perfect Illusion and A-Yo (and Million Reasons) as singles and songs released before the album really threw me off as to how the album would sound and come together. I actually don't think they represent the album's sound as well as some others, though now that I've heard them in the cohesion of the album, they make a lot more sense to me regarding their place in it, and I enjoy and respect them more. 

That said, compared to songs like Dancin' In Circles, John Wayne, Diamond Heart, Joanne, Come To MaMa and Sinner's Prayer, they are mediocre relatively. To add, I feel like radio could easily catch on and love both Dancin' In Circles and Diamond Heart! 

MarryTheKnight

mZjnCQX.gif

If this becomes an actual single will we have to watch her roll around on the floor over and over again? 

OMG I really didn't see that song as a single and wanted DIC to be the second but now I'm sure that A-YO is the bop which could slay radio and the GP :giveup:

Why is she waiting soo long to release it to the radio?

In Poland all major radio stations scrapped PI and didn't play it even once. And they always have been stans for Gaga and they premiered DITD and kept playing it instead of the fact that it was just an promo single for Australia.

I saw the biggest polish radio station just wrote about A-YO as the second official single so they're hungry for Gaga vibes...

She better release it this week!!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ConnorFilm

I'm not a huge fan of A-YO but that performance really made me dig the song. 

You can tell Interscope isn't sure which song to make the official next single. Both are neck and neck on iTunes. I'm not really sure what to think. Ballads do good in fall/winter, so maybe MR now and a-YO later in the spring?

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

alaska5000
11 hours ago, MarryTheKnight said:

mZjnCQX.gif

If this becomes an actual single will we have to watch her roll around on the floor over and over again? 

I'm screaming cnnxm she really thought she was fuccking SERVING

mZjnCQX.gif

Archived