Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
other

Please read: Posting in Gaga Thoughts + Song hub

Featured Posts

Haroon   Paws Up 32,035
Haroon

Please use this thread as a guide when creating a new topic in Gaga Thoughts. Click the photo to enlarge the chart:

uhpmbGS.png

If your topic's subject is not on the flow chart, use the general 'Gaga Thoughts' section or the "Random Gaga Conversation" thread  If you're unsure just use your best judgement, and also please don't hesitate to ask a moderator, we will let you know as soon as we can :) 

Please try to keep all general Joanne (the album) discussion in the official thread which is pinned in 'News & Events'. Most "I think Joanne..." or "Is Joanne..." opinions and questions would make for great discussion there :D

If you're opening up new discussion about the album then that's perfectly fine and warrants its own thread. For example, "If Joanne was The Fame Monster's length, which songs would be on it?" would be completely fine. "I love Joanne!" or "I hate Joanne!" wouldn't need their own threads and would be better as posts inside the Joanne album discussion thread.

Please post about specific songs in their designated threads. This helps keep things nice and tidy! :yay:

DIAMOND HEART

A-YO

JOANNE

JOHN WAYNE

DANCIN' IN CIRCLES

PERFECT ILLUSION

MILLION REASONS

SINNER'S PRAYER

COME TO MAMA

HEY GIRL FT. FLORENCE WELCH

ANGEL DOWN

GRIGIO GIRLS

JUST ANOTHER DAY

Threads can be made about the songs but only do so if you're opening up new discussion. General discussion does need to stick to the individual designated threads. Multiple threads about the same thing or an opinion that differs only ever so slightly from existing discussion doesn't need a thread. Please use your better judgement!

To make the forum successful and help many members feel recognized there needs to be a reasonable amount of spaces for them to voice their opinions but also an organizational expectation that maintains ease of form usage. These decisions will come down to moderator discretion, and so we hope for your understanding and cooperation :happy:

• Like 19