Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Hey Girl" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

huttont

I had really high expectations for this song and I was let down a bit. It feels underwhelming. I love their voices together but I was hoping for something like Cosmic Love, Howl, Heartlines, or What Kind of Man. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just re-listened the album for the fourth time today. Man... the production in this album is insane but especially this song. I love every little detail, it's extremely well-thought. 3 years the wait were definitely worth it. :giveup:

underneath the pine

Frankenztein

It's wonderful. Their voices are perfect together. It's surprisingly subtle for a song by Gaga and Florence who are the Queens of drama. Love it so much, and I appreciate the little edge of sexiness in it too. 

AyaKara

The best song on the album and one of the best of her career. My sister and I can't stop playing it.

I think it's underappreciated because many fans aren't into soul or haven't heard songs like this before.

EdgeofGlory1604

this is my favorite song off the album!!! should be the 2nd single cuz i need a music video and live performances with Florence! 

President Trump

it is so good and relaxing and those sound effects make the song

know thaT

5mmQIdmd6C1a.gif

Ma ma pa pa pa

Rudz Xinc

I like this song, not crazy about it

but it's a good song

so smooth, love the production

Look at those clowns

High King

I was NOT expecting this song to be so f'cking GOOD. Some of the synths give me nostalgic 90s video game music vices. Officially slayed.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived