Government Hooker
Venus
Dance In The Dark
John Wayne

My top 15 gaga songs in order. 

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

• 2 weeks later...
ChromaticPrincess

Wait wasn’t there some random old lady who was wearing glasses that said 2006 on them in the music vid 

Edited by El Americano
was supposed to quote another comment
✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! Can someone help me out - I can’t seem to find where to start a new thread, I can only comment. Is it because I’m a newbie?

Also, my random question is: does anyone actually own the Joanne hat from the tour + is it worth it? JWT never came to Australia and I’m wondering if getting this is worth it... the person on eBay is selling for like $150 USD 😬 and they also have the Joanne glasses which I really want...s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Blue Madonna
On 7/4/2018 at 8:11 PM, ARTSISTER said:

ARTSISTER IS COMING

Where 👏 are 👏 the 👏 receipts? 

Spoiler

👏

Guest Blue Madonna

Just a little request for everyone on GGD, although I didn't think this warranted its own thread; can we stop those jokes about LG6 never happening, coming in 2020 etc? Like I get they're jokes but there are soooo many of them and she's been teasing us way too much for the album to not be out for another two years. And we've seen them recording so they're likely in at least the second half of the creation process. Sorry it seems petty but I just see these so often they've become somewhat irritating, and I've been noticing they haven't been getting as many 'LMAO's as they used to so perhaps other members share the same sentiment. Like the joke has been thoroughly used :saladga: Thanks and sorry for pettiness! :poot:

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Is Joanne Piano Version considered a music video, like Bad Romance?

yes

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 1

Hi guys, probably in the totally wrong place but I just wanted to say Hey! I've been on GGD since 2009 and this is the first time i've been on it since 2011! I have missed this place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Michelangelo

Hey guys, don't really know where to post this but just in case anyone wanted to know Gaga made a studio version of a song called "La vie en Rose" in 2016. It is 3:53.

Carpet Shark
On 8/11/2018 at 11:28 AM, Michelangelo said:

Hey guys, don't really know where to post this but just in case anyone wanted to know Gaga made a studio version of a song called "La vie en Rose" in 2016. It is 3:53.

Is it on sale anywhere?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...