💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

2016 MTV EMA Performers announced - Gaga not included

Stef

Featured Posts

MTV EMA Performers to Include DNCE, Shawn Mendes, Zara Larsson and More

ema16-performer-2-v2-8x3.jpg?height=720&

Today, the MTV Europe Music Awards announced the lineup of performances for its upcoming show. Pop acts such as Shawn Mendes, Zara Larsson, DNCE and Lukas Graham -- all of whom are nominated in various categories -- will make their EMA debuts as they take to the stage throughout the evening. Three-time EMA-winner Bruno Mars is also slated to perform, and will deliver the live debut of chart-climbing new single "24K Magic."

Mendes, Larsson, DNCE and Lukas Graham all expressed their excitement and thanks in the press release regarding the news of their performances. While Lukas Graham said, "This year has truly been amazing," Larsson took the opportunity to remind her fans of one important thing: "Don't forget to vote!" (For the EMAs -- Larsson is Swedish and not of American voting age anyway.)

Their is also a rumored surprise extra performer but apparently the rumors are indicating that its gonna be Little Mix. Let's hope more are announced but this may be the actual list tbh :neyde:

Add it to the list of missed opportunities, y'all! :diane: 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/7541085/mtv-ema-performers-dnce-shawn-mendes-zara-larsson 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i only care for SHAWN MENDES :applause: 

This man gives me stuff to stan for :applause: 

Shadowcrest
Just now, Halsey said:

Those are all C List stars + B List Bruno. Not a good list 

Bruno is hardly a b-list with the gp :awkney:

Just now, Gaga Monster said:

Can the promo get any worse:giveup:

"Sharing the stage at the SB51 halftime show with Gaga is..... Mr. TONY BENNETT for a 13min Cheek to Cheek medley!!"

:poot: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Redstreak

Surprise performer is Taylor

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LePetitGAGABLover

That list is TRAGIC:sharon:

The only interesting one is Bruno and Shawn is only relevant because of his looks:ladyhaha:

Shipper

Gaga is harvesting that day.  

Sorry EMA. 

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

ArtGagaPop

I thought it was gonna say GAGA peforming to finally have something positve this era other the SB. Has anyone even seen gaga lately/know where she is? i Hope she is doing okay so all this lack of promo is not because she is feeling bad somehow :(. But if that's not the case i have no idea what she is doing. I thought she loved peforming and missing out on all these promo spots around her album release is just stupid. 

Archived