Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The most underwhelming Gaga era ever?

Stef

Featured Posts

Genuinely I believe it has the potential to be. In hindsight, even ARTPOP was more eventful and ppromising.

As messy as some of y'all say it was, we had a massive album release party with performances, red carpet, media coverage, the works. We had multiple TV appearances before the album, in the US and the UK. We had the GMA interview and video jumbatron debut. We had the performance and the massive kick start debut lead single performance.

We had Graham, Alan, two X Factor performances and a 30 minute BBC special, and this was all before ARTPOP was released.

Even the Cheek to Cheek era started off eeventfully. We had the Today Show debut Anything Goes and the album announcement, we had Strictly, The View and The Talk, we had Jimmy Fallon and we also had adverts in partnership with H&M.

And now, once the C2C era ended on a massive high, we had great hopes for LG5.

The fact it was kept so secretive and so under wraps made it even more suspenseful. We just knew something big was coming. And, well, sadly? We're 6 days away from the album, 1.5 months into the lead single era, and we're still waiting for that big something ( (I am aware of the SB, but I'm talking about for 2016, aka the year of the album release)

So far we've had:

193992 radio interviews of the same information

Canceled France promo

Canceled Graham performances and interview

Canceled X Factor peformance (still a report)

Missed opportunities at the VMAs, EMAs Apple Music Festival, Global Citizens festival, iHeartRadio festival, iHeartRadio's and Z100's Jingle Ball, the GMA concert series.

Is this officially the least eventful and most underwhelming Gaga era that's ever been? Feel free to disagree with my point, and bring your reasons to the table. I want us to discuss this. Its kinda sad for us as fans who waited for Gaga to deliver for so long. Especially because the music is shaping up to be some of her best, I just wish she made it more of an era, rather than just "hey, my single is out now, the album is on 21st October, so yeah that's it" kinda vibe, ya feel?

Idfk, maybe I'm ranting? I'm half sad and half mad :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

I want to protect her but this isn't wrong. 

tumblr_lxlfjpSjK11qepknto4_250.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

yeah this is the most boring era ever tbh

3 years for this?

mess

I hope this is just a small project for herself and she is gonna release the lead single of her next album full of jams by the time the superbowl comes

tumblr_mrifscG4AG1qh0ej5o1_250.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Tea.

The music ain't her best.

No iconic/amazing looks.

Boring radio interviews.

No TV promo.

Uneventful releases (album cover reveal, single cover reveal, PI music video 2 weeks too late...)

pachinko

What should we do? Who can we stan for now? Hopefully someone who doesn't abandon us to be a flop country star. :neyde:

PunkTheFunk

Saw this coming the minute she started wearing the same crop top and jorts 10 days in a row. Bish doesn't even have 2 f*cks to give anymore

tumblr_inline_njjb4lyLZ31rv46dl.gif

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What should we do? Who can we stan for now? Hopefully someone who doesn't abandon us to be a flop country star. :neyde:

Katy-Perry-rise-press-photo-2016-billboa

Redstreak

I kept hearing "those that don't like the ARTPOP era now are gonna love it once LG5 starts, it's always the cycle" and I thought

Zmqor.gif

And then lo and behold reality curb stomps me like a bitch

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Smarticle

I'm praying for good promo after the album release I guess :toofunny:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived