💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haters Back Off! Netflix Series Discussion

Reid LePage

Featured Posts

Reid LePage

Hello my little mirandonsters :hor:

The new Netflix series starring Miranda Sings called 'Haters Back Off' is out and in the world.

I have created this post so fellow fans or HATERS can discuss the show and comment their thoughts.

I personally love the show and I love patrick and **** #Patranda but the final episode killed me :diane::diane:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I binge watched it and loved it! I was a little unsure at first, but the last episode hit me right in the feels :giveup: They HAVE to make a season 2!

Delusional
7 minutes ago, Greg said:

I binge watched it and loved it! I was a little unsure at first, but the last episode hit me right in the feels  They HAVE to make a season 2!

Isn't this a Miranda show? :oprah:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

1 minute ago, VenusBitch said:

Isn't this a Miranda show? :oprah:

Yes. I wasn't expecting it either! I definitely didn't see it going in that direction.

Reid LePage
15 minutes ago, Greg said:

Yes. I wasn't expecting it either! I definitely didn't see it going in that direction.

I am trying to convince my friends but they don't take it seriously and it's really frustrating because they don't know what they're missing out on

guccic0och

I think it's so funny.  I was laughing just by reading the title of the first episode. I'm half-way through it now.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Carsonu25

I think Miranda is an ok character but am unsure about whether a whole series about her will be too much. the reviews haven't been good either so I'm not sure if I will watch it.

22 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

I am trying to convince my friends but they don't take it seriously and it's really frustrating because they don't know what they're missing out on

I never in 10000 years would have thought a show about Miranda Sings would have made me feel emotional :toofunny: 

I understand that a lot of the negative reviews will come from people who don't have any knowledge of the character prior or hate on it just because it's YouTube, but I feel they did a really good job with this. They could have made it an extension of her YouTube channel or targeted it towards a younger audience, so I really like how they did something different. 

Reid LePage
1 hour ago, Greg said:

I never in 10000 years would have thought a show about Miranda Sings would have made me feel emotional :toofunny: 

I understand that a lot of the negative reviews will come from people who don't have any knowledge of the character prior or hate on it just because it's YouTube, but I feel they did a really good job with this. They could have made it an extension of her YouTube channel or targeted it towards a younger audience, so I really like how they did something different. 

Yes exactly, i feel like this is important!!! praise mumma 

PerfectGypsy

I enjoy it, I've watched up to ep. 4. I am a huge Miranda fan and it just feels... um, not like I imagined it? But well done to Colleen, she's come so far and I'm proud of her.

Archived