Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

J.K. Rowling Says There Will Be 5 Fantastic Beasts Movies

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

During a pre-premiere fan event on Thursday, Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling confirmed an exciting tidbit for advance fans of the new Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them magical movie franchise: she’s planning on penning a total of five installments in the series.

“We were doing some script sessions the other day, and I can tell you that we always knew it was going to be more than one movie; we knew that from the start. We said a trilogy is a kind of placeholder… I’ve now done the plotting properly, so we’re pretty sure it’s going to be five movies,” Rowling finally said, to an ecstatic audience response.

The actors, for their part, were shocked; this was the first they’d heard of the extended series. Redmayne raised his eyebrows, and the actresses looked around, bemused.

http://time.com/4530643/fantastic-beasts-franchise/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Thomas P

IM SO FAR PAST BEING DEAD!!!!!!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Haroon

Wow 5 :omg: I thought the thing it's based on isn't even a proper book, it's like a handbook? :laughga: Kinda exciting because even book-readers won't know what to expect, but then kinda sad as well in its own way because the book-readers want prose text (or at least I do :koons: )

JusticeforVenus

Nooo why? JKR dont do that to ur work... U will destroy HARRY POTTER.... Divergent was killed for its many movies.... U ARE RICH ENOUGH GURL

youandi

Oh dear, I can't decide if I'm happy about this or not. Would a modest trilogy not have been best? I know I'm not a producer or author but if the first one doesn't take off quite as well as they hope, surely the plans for the other four will be drastically affected? Imagine the drop in quality between the films if they do worse consecutively and have less budget each time :( 

Its gonna be competing with Star Wars for the next 4 years too 

These movies kind of look good, but she is completely taking a massive dump on Harry Potter with all the **** she's been doing lately 

childhood fingered

who will love me when the night is over

Dorothy Gale

What if the second movie flops? Or the first movie isn't as successful as everyone's anticipating? Seems like a premature statement. 

Katsuki Bakugo
52 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

Nooo why? JKR dont do that to ur work... U will destroy HARRY POTTER.... Divergent was killed for its many movies.... U ARE RICH ENOUGH GURL

How about you judge it before it comes out. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Just write the ****ing 8th book and cancel the cursed child, make it non-canon.

I'm done with her, really, I don't want 5 movies, I want books to read!!!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JusticeforVenus
5 minutes ago, Mecha Raja said:

How about you judge it before it comes out. 

Leave HARRY POTTER alone :diane:

Love this girl and her books,  and movies (Right now, I am watching  the third movie) and I will always want New Hp stories, buuut Critics and money destroy lives

Archived