💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Real Love Stories Around The World

Akiki

Featured Posts

Hi,

Today I was reading some old school stuff and I stumbled upon a great piece of history from my country.

pedro-ines-love-story-historia-amor-coro

Pedro and Inês of Portugal

Pedro was a prince of Portugal and Inês was a maid from his soon-to-be wife, Constance (Jessica Lange Vibes). Pedro and Inês fell madly in love and had a separated life unbeknownst to all. They married in secret and had children. Constance died and Afonso IV (Pedros's Father) tried several times to arrange for his son to be remarried, but Pedro refused to take a wife other than Inês, who was not deemed eligible to be queen

King Afonso IV was so displeased with his son that he sent assassins to kill Inês in front of their children. They succeeded and with it started a story that would last for centuries. 

When Peter heard of this he sought out the killers and managed to capture two of them. He executed them publicly, ripping their hearts out claiming they didn't have one having pulverized his own heart.

Some sources say that after Peter became king of Portugal, he had Inês' body exhumed from her grave and forced the entire court to swear allegiance to their new queen: "The king [Peter] caused the body of his beloved Inês to be disinterred, and placed on a throne, adorned with the diadem and royal robes. and required all the nobility of the kingdom to approach and kiss the hem of her garment, rendering her when dead that homage which she had not received in her life...

There are many more details about this story that you could check easily on the internet.

Do you guys have some cool love stories from your countries? 

Share them with us ^^

KinneyUnderYou

Yes. Haven't you heard the headlines last week?

"Jack Falahee Dates A Fan"

I've been devoted in a happy relationship with him for a while. Although, we announced our relationship last week. If you're wondering, the country is the Unites States. :laughga:

Spoiler

I wish. :neyde:

anigif_enhanced-2180-1415378287-52.gif

littlepotter
17 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Yes. Haven't you heard the headlines last week?

"Jack Falahee Dates A Fan"

I've been devoted in a happy relationship with him for a while. Although, we announced our relationship last week. If you're wondering, the country is the Unites States.

Hide contents

I wish. :neyde:

anigif_enhanced-2180-1415378287-52.gif

:deadbanana:

chaeri pls

River

Yeah in Israel we have a lot of stories -  read the old testament aka the real original bible written by god himself and in Hebrew because he doesn't understand English so all your prayers are useless.

There's the gay love story about David and Johnny, but at the end Johnny died, so sad, even at the bible someone had to die in a gay relationship, not fair! it was Americanized before America was discovered.

The sad story about Adam and Eve, this girl was a bitch, she choose the biggest snake in Eden but god gave her pregnancy pain lol I love his twisty AHS mind.

And there are those 2 siblings, the brother raped his sister and everyone told her "you slut, it's your fault!!" and she ran away but her new husband killed her brother lol

And there are more, it's like reading a script of the first soap opera/telenovela

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MonsterOfficial

not from my country but this is cute:

A Gay emperor in Ancient China

"Emperor Ai who ruled around the time of Christ. One day his lover Dong Xian fell asleep on his robe’s sleeve. Rather than wake him, the Emperor cut off his sleeve, and leaving their bed chambers appeared in public with his cut robe. The imperial court then adopted the cut sleeve style in honor of their love, and homosexual love across time became 'love of the cut sleeve.'"

cecf16328ce061b8919713b66ca204e6.jpg

exorcise my mind

Archived