Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Old Songs & New songs Live?

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

ElectricHaus

I'm obsessive when it comes to Gaga's tours....

Just curious what y'all are thinking when it comes to setlist for the upcoming tour.....

Do you see the Joanne songs having choreography? If they don't will she get rid of Choreo all together? 

She obviously has to sing old material, but what songs do you thing she will sing? Very curious about how all of this will work because this is a very newish sound for gaga....

I think no more dancers and I actually love it. I think she will perform just the hit singles from her old work. Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Applause... etc.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, ElectricHaus said:

Do you see the Joanne songs having choreography?

I can see John Wayne, A-Yo and Dancin' In Circles having choreo, dunno bout the others

Just now, ElectricHaus said:

If they don't will she get rid of Choreo all together? 

the old songs, for sure.... i cant imagine her singing poker face while just running around the stage :laughga:

1 minute ago, ElectricHaus said:

but what songs do you thing she will sing?

poker face, just dance and applause will be 100%

ElectricHaus
Just now, Red said:

I think no more dancers and I actually love it

Ok so you don't see dancers at all! Interesting! I could see it.

RaRaRamen

Based on the snippet, I can't imagine Dancin' In Circles not having choreography...maybe it's just wishful thinking though. 

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

Anderson123

I'm pretty sure she'll do Just Dance/Poker Face/Paparazzi, Bad Romance, probably Alejandro, Applause and hopefully The Edge of Glory & Born This Way.

Edonis

She could have choreography on some of tue songs but it just depends. She said the tour wouldn't be stripped down or anything so we'll have to wait and see how the era goes. In terms of old songs she'll probably perform reworked versions of her hits. With more guitar, drums, etc. and maybe a few acoustic versions here and there like with Bad Romance. It could go either way. 

Miracle

Dancin' In Circles, Diamond Heart  and John Wayne could have choreographies. Not sure about the other tracks.

ElectricHaus
On 10/8/2016 at 0:39 PM, Edonis said:

She could have choreography on some of tue songs but it just depends. She said the tour wouldn't be stripped down or anything so we'll have to wait and see how the era goes. In terms of old songs she'll probably perform reworked versions of her hits. With more guitar, drums, etc. and maybe a few acoustic versions here and there like with Bad Romance. It could go either way. 

WHERE did she say the tour wouldn't be stripped down??? OMG this excites me!

That J

I'm pretty sure there will be choreography for some of the new songs and the older hits but what I want more than anything is new choreo.  All of her tours have been a blast but after seeing them all, my only complaint (and it's slight) was how I could predict the dancing during some of artRAVE.  She should update those routines.  A great example is Bad Romance. While I appreciate how we all know it and that's fun, etc...change it up some.  

One thing I DO predict for the new tour is her truly reinventing some sounds of her older songs. I'm not saying she will completely alter them as much as reimagining them for this new era. That can be a really awesome thing because of the surprise element it brings to a live show plus distinguishes it from other tours.  

Gaga is really great about representing the album she's touring. She sang every song from BTW on the BTWB and did a lot of ARTPOP on artRAVE.  I think the tour in support of Joanne will be like BTWB in that she will perform the entire album with hits sprinkled in throughout.  I also think the hour and 45 minute length of artRAVE proved better for her physically than the near 2 and a half hour BTWB.  There were some complaints regarding the shortening of songs during artRAVE.  So with all that considered, she may perform her biggest hits with a few other old songs as they fit thematically in full along with the entire Joanna album. This would mean her older stuff won't be as dominant than in other shows but there's ways to do it and make it even. 

So there's my thoughts so far on the next tour.  Once we get used to the new album, we can better tell which older songs would fit thematically within the show!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I'm almost positive the next tour will involve choreo and performing...

TF: JD / PF / Paparazzi

TFM: BR / Alejandro

BTW: BTW / TEOG / Y&I

AP: Applause

Unless she doesn't want the tour to be successful. :sharon: Plus based off some Joanne seem like they have choreo influence even just with a guitar.

I hope she will perform her old hits with choreo, maybe along side choreo for some songs like DIC.

Have her acoustic session for Joanne, Angel Down , hopefully Dope :D etc.

And of course her rocking the stage singing Diamond Heart, Perfect Illusion, just RockGa running around!

I AM PRAYING FOR A JAZZY PART :

Come to Mama, New York New York, Bang Bang

gimme!!

I think the new album will include songs which would fit perfectly to the known Gaga show. But of course, it's a new era and she will make something different. I guess a mixture of the Born This Way Ball Tour and something new. Less colored theatre of the ARTPOP Ball Tour. More natural show with a bit of dark elements. It could also have a lil touch of a musical. She could share pictures of her past on a wide screen. I can also imagine cactus on her stage. 

Concerning a possible track list I guess she will still play 3-4 big hits from the past as well as a few hits as a piano version (The Edge Of Glory, Pokerface and others). This would fit perfectly to the new material. I would welcome something new, a rockier show with a stage like big rock bands have. Then she can still include known elements as from the Born This Way Ball Tour. 

We will see :)

The only thing I already know: It doesn't matter what she will do, it will be good!

AlphaMonster

I want her to do couple one or two B-side songs soooooo much. 

For example: The Queen. It would fit perfectly with Joanne Vibe too.

donutellha

I can see A-YO with a MANiCURE esque dance

simplistic and fun

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived