Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎀 🀘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🀘 🎀 🎸
other

Doll General Thread

Featured Posts

hoebitch11   Paws Up 1,473
hoebitch11

You know what lines I really miss? The ones where you get like... one outfit and it can be taken apart and turn into a bunch of different outfits. I know they did a line like this for either 2016 or 2015. But I want... one that feels like the aesthetic of Jam & Glam, but with incredibly versatile fashions.

Also. I need more super long hairplay lines.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lance   Paws Up 12,816
Lance
3 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

IM CRYING. The vlog where Barbie does cosplay and dances. SAFgasdfgh

theres vlogs of her talking about how she likes CHARLIES ANGELS and plays Mass Effect (I think that's the name of the game)

Β 

she watches/plays ages 16+ this era of Barbie is sucha #RebelHeart

  • Like 1
http://goo.gl/1d77Qq + http://tinyurl.com/hvnufjk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lance   Paws Up 12,816
Lance
2 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

You know what lines I really miss? The ones where you get like... one outfit and it can be taken apart and turn into a bunch of different outfits. I know they did a line like this for either 2016 or 2015. But I want... one that feels like the aesthetic of Jam & Glam, but with incredibly versatile fashions.

Also. I need more super long hairplay lines.

i have 1 Jam N Glam doll

  • Like 2
http://goo.gl/1d77Qq + http://tinyurl.com/hvnufjk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lance   Paws Up 12,816
Lance

so many ****ing new barbie movies the past few years im so ****ing excitedΒ 

http://goo.gl/1d77Qq + http://tinyurl.com/hvnufjk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lance   Paws Up 12,816
Lance

since Barbie and Monster High are from Mattell....id love to see a Monster High Barbie :green:

Β 

  • Like 1
http://goo.gl/1d77Qq + http://tinyurl.com/hvnufjk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoebitch11   Paws Up 1,473
hoebitch11

Yess.

She looks so cute in the video game. Can't wait to see the doll for it. <3

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lance   Paws Up 12,816
Lance
2 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

Yess.

She looks so cute in the video game. Can't wait to see the doll for it. <3

the Ken doll looks super Anime so Barbie might too

  • Like 1
http://goo.gl/1d77Qq + http://tinyurl.com/hvnufjk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoebitch11   Paws Up 1,473
hoebitch11

I saw the Barbie Jam & Glam doll in a random thrift store once, but she was in such bad condition that it wasn't worth it. Which Jam &Glam doll do you have?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lance   Paws Up 12,816
Lance
Just now, hoebitch11 said:

I saw the Barbie Jam & Glam doll in a random thrift store once, but she was in such bad condition that it wasn't worth it. Which Jam &Glam doll do you have?

the one with purple hair + blond haurr

http://goo.gl/1d77Qq + http://tinyurl.com/hvnufjk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoebitch11   Paws Up 1,473
hoebitch11

The white hoee?

They need to release a pair of pants like those silver pants in a new fashion packs. I'll buy 10.

I also wanna see jackets and like... sashes in fashion packs. Maybe even a backpack or something. LEGGINgS.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lance   Paws Up 12,816
Lance
2 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

The white hoee?

They need to release a pair of pants like those silver pants in a new fashion packs. I'll buy 10.

I also wanna see jackets and like... sashes in fashion packs. Maybe even a backpack or something. LEGGINgS.

i want harajuku inspired clothing ASAP. Asian pop fashion PLZZZZZZZZZ

http://goo.gl/1d77Qq + http://tinyurl.com/hvnufjk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoebitch11   Paws Up 1,473
hoebitch11

Truuue. They should do themed clothes from different cultures.

Β 

Also, winter clothing.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lance   Paws Up 12,816
Lance
3 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

Truuue. They should do themed clothes from different cultures.

Β 

Also, winter clothing.

im getting a vintage barbie house tbh. with this check or maybe mah next 1

http://goo.gl/1d77Qq + http://tinyurl.com/hvnufjk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×