Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne Tour Setlist

TheAlienatedNYC

Which songs do you think Gaga will sing on Joanne's tour?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Most Important/Probable Singles

• Just Dance
    • Poker Face
    • Paparazzi
    • Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro
    • Born This Way
    • The Edge of Glory
    • Applause

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

My setlist :neyde:

ACT 1: BIRTH

Diamond Heart

Dance In The Dark (Interlude)

Bad Romance

ACT 2: ROAD TO FAME

Dancin' In Circles

Sexxx Dreams (Interlude)

A-Yo (With Parts Of LoveGame)

Just Dance

ACT 3: FAME

Paparazzi

Poker Face

Million Reasons

ACT 4: CONTROVERSY

John Wayne (Interlude)

Sinner's Prayer

Perfect Illusion

Telephone

LoveGame/G.U.Y

Alejandro

Judas

ACT 5: THE FALL

Born This Way (Acoustic/Studio)

Do What U Want

MANiCURE (Interlude)

Come To Mama

Hey Girl

Joanne

The Edge Of Glory

ACT 6: REBIRTH

Marry The Night

Government Hooker (Interlude)

John Wayne

The Queen (Interlude)

Grigio Girls

Fan Song on Piano

Applause

ENCORE:

Angel Down

Too long :madge: Well I tried to include everything, incl. XXX Dreams, MANiCURE, The Queen and Gov. Hooka :lolly:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

i'm surprised a couple of you want her to end the show with Angel Down. She usually leaves with a huge dance track. 
I imagine she'll do Angel Down at the piano with Million Reasons and maybe Born This Way since we know how she loves to play it at the piano

Born To Slay

Diamond Heart 
Ayo
John Wayne

Do What U Want
Grigio Girls
Just Another Day 

Love Game
Dancing In Circles (with elements of Sexxx Dreams)
Telephone

Born This Way
Come To Mama
Angel Down

Just Dance
Poker Face 
Applause 

Million Reasons
Sinners Prayer
Joanne 
(Add Hey Girl when Florence shows up)

Judas
Bad Romance 
Perfect Illusion

The Edge Of Glory

83:07 (normal set)
87:22 (with Hey Girl)

Allison M

Intro
Diamond Heart
A-YO
John Wayne

Interlude (with Government Hooker)
Do What U Want
Dance in the Dark or Marry the Night
Born This Way
Come to Mama

Interlude (video)
Grigio Girls
Just Another Day
Hey Girl (short)
The Edge of Glory

Interlude (with Love Game)
Dancing in Circles
Pokerface
Sexxx Dreams
Just Dance

Interlude (Joanne w/ video tribute to family)
Joanne (finish)
Sinners Prayer
Angel Down
Million Reasons

Judas
Bad Romance
Encore
Perfect Illusion

I've never done this! It's so hard! I'm not even sure I like what I came up with :toofunny: 
I think it would be a hilarious F YOU to Taylor if she went from Million Reasons to full blast Judas :toofunny: 

MichaelSimpson7

Y'know a part of me thinks that she actually won't sing any of her older stuff this time around. She did say that the artRave represented "the end of the beginning of her career" and obviously she was just gonna perform her greatest hits at the Superbowl. I actually think she will just perform all of Joanne in full and POSSIBLY You and I, acoustic Born This Way and Bad Romance at the most.

highbythebeach
2 minutes ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

Y'know a part of me thinks that she actually won't sing any of her older stuff this time around. She did say that the artRave represented "the end of the beginning of her career" and obviously she was just gonna perform her greatest hits at the Superbowl. I actually think she will just perform all of Joanne in full and POSSIBLY You and I, acoustic Born This Way and Bad Romance.

But Joanne is 13 songs and don't concerts usually have 22 songs?

MichaelSimpson7
6 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

But Joanne is 13 songs and don't concerts usually have 22 songs?

Gaga's concerts are usually very long but I just have a feeling this time around it will a little bit shorter. She often used to cut some songs in half but I think she will sing Joanne in full - possibly even extending the instrumental in some songs like Joanne, Million Reasons, Angel Down etc. with epic visuals.

I don't really think it will be the same thing she always does, you know? She always chooses some old songs and then a lot of the new album, but she's already beyond this point. She released an album that's super personal for her and also the fans and I think she will do a tour that's just the same. I don't think she'll perform "Hey Girl" or the songs from the Deluxe Edition, only on some special date, but apart from that, sadly no.

My whole plot would be (some serious imagination going on):

ACT ONE: A video with “Diamond Heart” instrumental starts, Gaga is seen getting a guitar and a pink cowboy hat and leaving the artRave Ball Tour, she then enters a studio and there she starts to play the guitar for a few seconds. When she finishes, she puts her cowboy hat on and her guitar and leads to a surface where she is lifted up. You hear her voice saying “I pray the fame won’t take my life” as she merges on the stage and starts to sing “Diamond Heart” followed by “A-YO” with an energetic choreography. After that, she welcomes everyone to her show and starts “Sinner’s Prayer”, in the bridge she throws her hat at the crowd. This is followed by a country remix of Born This Way. She leaves the stage by the same area she entered and a new film starts, where she’s in the studio with some of her producers. She says “The show must always go on, I live for my fans, I live for my work, I live for all of this, the music, the energy, the applause.” A dramatic instrumental starts, resembling the piano strings from Marry the Night video while she writes some music. Right after that, all the lights go down.

ACT TWO: “Applause” drums start from the silence, and a shortened version of the song begins right after.  After that she says “I wanna hear you scream, and I want you to sing and dance like is the last night of your life!” and a remix of “Bad Romance” starts. She performs the song with a new choreography. After the song, she says to the fans to throw letters at her. She picks one and reads it. While she reads, an emotional instrumental starts, she invites the fan who wrote the letter to the stage and invites the fan to perform “Marry the Night” with her. After the performance, she thanks the fan and says that everyone knows the lyrics to the next song and invites everyone to sing along as a remix of Paparazzi starts, followed by Just Dance. As she performs, a piano rise on the center of the stage and she asks “Everyone’s having a good?” and starts to sing an acoustic version of The Edge of Glory. After the second acoustic chorus, she yells “We’re on the edge of glory!” and the studio version with the sax starts to play, she performs the last chorus and leaves the stage on top of the piano.

ACT THREE: The band starts to play while another video is shown. This time is a cartoon showing an innocent girl with a pink cowboy hat riding a motorcycle with a unicorn head on top on the New York Downtown. She arrives at a swing club while a remixed “Electric Chapel” instrumental strikes in. She’s led upstairs by cartoonish Lady Starlight and the screen goes black. “Heavy Metal Lover” instrumental starts and the girl is shown with a black boot full of diamonds with only underwear and a leather jacket. Gaga rises to the stage with the same outfit to perform the song. The video continues on the back. At the end of the song, we see the continuation of the video with the same girl meeting a guy on a horse as “John Wayne” starts to play, followed by “Alejandro” and “Dancin’ in Circles”. At the end of the song, Gaga does a quick clothing change, putting on a purple jumpsuit and starts to perform a mashup of “Telephone” and “Venus”.

ACT FOUR: A very slow instrumental begins, and a video of Gaga leaving the studio and meeting the cartoon girl is shown. The cartoon girl gives her hat to Gaga as she ascends to the sky. On the hat there’s a message: “The music will set you free. Believe. xoxo – Joanne”. Gaga emerges to the east stage with a guitar and a piano. She starts to sing “Joanne”. After that, she does a little emotional speech and asks the crowd to sing with her the next song, as she starts to perform “Million Reasons” on the piano. As the song ends, she continues to play the chords and explain the one reason that she does her music for: her fans, that are a part of herself. Still on the piano, she starts to sing Gypsy in a personal moment. In the end, she says “If we stick together, we can do anything. Put your paws up Little Monsters, show them what we are made of” as “ARTPOP” instrumental starts. She leaves the stage on the piano while the instrumental keeps playing. A few moments later, she emerges on the center stage as an angel to perform “ARTPOP”.

ACT FIVE: As the show is heading to its end, another video starts, showing lots of footage from the studio and with her fans. “Perfect Illusion” instrumental starts as Gaga writes something on the paper. She puts the paper on the camera and it’s written “This is for all of you”. She emerges from the front stage and perform “Perfect Illusion” alone. In the end, as she dances with the mic, the dancers emerge on the central stage. The song ends and right after that, “Mary Jane Holland” starts as she goes to the central stage. That’s followed by a rock remix of “Dance In The Dark”. She says goodbye to the fans and leaves the stage.

ENCORE: As everyone leaves the stages and the main area is empty, we hear Gaga’s voice starting to sing “Angel Down” from the backstage as a film showing lots of terrorist attacks and footage from her commission in Orland after the attacks. The performance is really emotional. Right after the final chorus, a video of Donald Trump is shown. The video reverses to Obama, then Bush, and goes on to all the presidents on US history. Gaga goes to the stage and says “We don’t need to be divided. The times we are living are true chaos. We need to unite. I want everyone here to hug the person next to you”. “Come To Mama” starts and as Gaga performs the song, sitting on the edge of the front stage, videos from Prides all over the world are shown. At the end of the song she declares: “You can see that, no matter what happens, there’s enough love to go around!”. She gets up and calls all her dancers. All the stages are fulfilled with dancers as she says “There’s one more song I want to sing” and starts to perform an extended version of “Poker Face”. She says goodbye to the fans and as she leaves the stage for the last time she screams “I’M STILL HERE LITTLE MONSTERS, DON’T YOU EVER FORGET THAT!”

Ryan Paschal

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't do any of the singles from ARTPOP, I think all she'll do from ARTPOP is Gypsy and Dope, and maybe even  ARTPOP

1. The Queen
2. Marry The Night
3. Government Hooker
4. Do What You Want
5. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
6. Sexxx Dreams
7. Bad Romance
8. John Wayne
9. Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
10. Judas
11. Monster
12. Alejandro
13. G.U.Y
14. Boys, Boys, Boys
15. A-YO
16. Just Dance
17. LoveGame
18. The Fame/Money Honey
20. Telephone
21. ARTPOP
22. Dancin' In Circles
23. You And I
24. Joanne
25. Million Reasons
26. Perfect Illusion
27. Dance In The Dark
28. So Happy I Could Die
29. Poker Face
30. Paparazzi
31. The Edge Of Glory
32. Come To Mama
33. Applause
34. Diamond Heart
ENCORE
35. Angel Down
36. Born This Way

57 minutes ago, jbrb1022 said:

1. The Queen
2. Marry The Night
3. Government Hooker
4. Do What You Want
5. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
6. Sexxx Dreams
7. Bad Romance
8. John Wayne
9. Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
10. Judas
11. Monster
12. Alejandro
13. G.U.Y
14. Boys, Boys, Boys
15. A-YO
16. Just Dance
17. LoveGame
18. The Fame/Money Honey
19. Telephone
20. ARTPOP
21. Dancin' In Circles
22. You And I
23. Joanne
24. Million Reasons
25. Perfect Illusion
26. Dance In The Dark
27. So Happy I Could Die
28. Poker Face
29. Paparazzi
30. The Edge Of Glory
31. Come To Mama
32. Applause
33. Diamond Heart
ENCORE
34. Angel Down
35. Born This Way

HelloBarbara

Joanne World Tour (2017)

1. "Diamond Heart"

2. "A-YO"

3. "Just Dance"

4. "Poker Face"

5. "John Wayne"

6. "Dancin' in Circles"

7. "Alejandro"

8. "Judas"

9. "Joanne"

10. "Grigio Girls"

11. "Yoü and I"

12. "Til It Happens to You"

13. "Paparazzi"

14. "Telephone"

15. "LoveGame"

16. "Do What U Want"

17. "Born This Way"

18. "Come to Mama"

19. "Hey Girl"

20. "Sinner's Prayer"

21. "Applause

22. "The Edge of Glory"

23. "Bad Romance"

24. "Angel Down"

25. "Million Reasons"

26. "Perfect Illusion"

Hiiieee

djparky

I dont see Gaga playing anything from ARTPOP, the set list will be Joanne plus the singles and key album tracks from BTW and TFM

Alavaye
1 hour ago, djparky said:

I dont see Gaga playing anything from ARTPOP, the set list will be Joanne plus the singles and key album tracks from BTW and TFM

This is quite possible, due to all the things that have happened since the start of ARTPOP era. I still hope though that she will say "**** you" to all the negativity by performing a couple of songs from ARTPOP. It's a masterpiece and she shouldn't be forced to shun it because of haters.

I won't write a full set list, but my perfect list would be a mix of Joanne, ARTPOP and Born This Way.

xoxo

Archived