💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga's Dive Bar Tour - Nashville

Stef

Featured Posts

doppelganger

Nust watched the entire show. Wow it was amazing! The energy! I'd love to be there. 

My fav are PI and Sinner's Prayers. 

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
On Wednesday, October 05, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Zakariah said:

CApLQ2bUkAAlKNz.jpg:large

teas

"I'm blind"

:air: 

I'm sitting here cackling like a fool 

I'm watching it over and over.  I LOVE Sinner's Prayer.  I LOVE A-Yo, I LOVE MR and PI.  I can't wait for the next stop.  It's supposed to be on the 20th, then the 27th.  I'm buying the physical copy of the deluxe and going to the concert as many times as it plays in L.A.  I'm saving for the M+G.  She's Back.  Yeeeessssssss!!!!  She's amazing.

tezbear91

I know I'm late to the party but I've been away on holiday. Really liked the raw rock Energy from this show. Sinners Prayer sounds beautiful. I hope the intro is just the way it was here. AYO wasn't what I expected weather thats a good or bad thing i don't know. I'll wait for the album version to decide. (Just listened to the snippet again and I'm really liking it now lol)Million Reason is such a great song! That's what a ballad sounds like! Not cringy like DOPE. And the Perfect Illusion performance was amazing. Made me love the song even more. So much energy! Well done gags. 

battle for your life.

16 minutes ago, Bane said:

I know I'm late to the party but I've been away on holiday. Really liked the raw rock Energy from this show. Sinners Prayer sounds beautiful. I hope the intro is just the way it was here. AYO wasn't what I expected weather thats a good or bad thing i don't know. I'll wait for the album version to decide. Million Reasons is such a great song (just listened to the snippet again and ok I can't wait for this song lol)! That's what a ballad sounds like! Not cringy like DOPE. And the Perfect Illusion performance was amazing. Made me love the song even more. So much energy! Well done gags. 

wait... you know that the song has been out for days. right? :toofunny:

tezbear91
9 minutes ago, Halle said:

wait... you know that the song has been out for days. right? :toofunny:

Yeah I posted the edit under the wrong sentence :toofunny: I think I fixed it now. It was about Ayo not MR. 

battle for your life.

30 minutes ago, Bane said:

Yeah I posted the edit under the wrong sentence :toofunny: I think I fixed it now. It was about Ayo not MR. 

oh nvm then :sweat:

Archived