đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Honestly, I am so over...

Reid LePage

Featured Posts

Reid LePage

Honestly, I am so over fans obsessing over gaga getting a number 1. I am here for gaga, ha interviews, ha music, ha image, ha album, and all the other things that come from this era. ARTPOP was a mess yes, but why are we so thirsty for a number one? Let's just enjoy the music and have a good time instead of stressing about the success of PI and the album coming out in less than 3 weeks. I know this isn't the most successful era she's had but can't we just enjoy the music?

heavymetall0v3r

We agree but then again we have had enough of these back and forward threads :)

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Reid LePage
Just now, heavymetall0v3r said:

:golfclap:

Some people can't accept she's not gonna be popular forever. That's it. Let them realize popularity isn't eternal.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Oh look another tiring thread about how tired people are of tiring people being tiring. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Dominic

It's funny because I see more people moaning about other caring for charts than I see people actually caring. 

A true reverse complainian expedition. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

KyliesChild
17 minutes ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Oh look another tiring thread about how tired people are of tiring people being tiring. 

16 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I'm so over people making threads about being over something something.

Are you seriously complaining about a thread about complaining about a thread about complaining? How dare you 

Bloody Matt

People are tired of people who are tired of other people... And I feel tired of the people who just comment that they are tired of the people who are tired of other people :oprah: 

I guess I'm tired and I'll go to bed now :poot: 

Kii in the Hous
30 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

Honestly, I am so over fans obsessing over gaga getting a number 1. I am here for gaga, ha interviews, ha music, ha image, ha album, and all the other things that come from this era. ARTPOP was a mess yes, but why are we so thirsty for a number one? Let's just enjoy the music and have a good time instead of stressing about the success of PI and the album coming out in less than 3 weeks. I know this isn't the most successful era she's had but can't we just enjoy the music?

Flop thread

Reid LePage
3 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

It's funny because I see more people moaning about other caring for charts than I see people actually caring. 

A true reverse complainian expedition. 

True, at least my complaining isn't over the music :classy: 

blackpink

True. I think if we all just put music first before success we would all be happy

Economy

Well it is enjoyable to see ur fav slay...

And lets face it, success does influence the size of promo, tv apperances, certain budgets etc so its not like it doesnt matter

Flops shouldnt stop u from enjoying the music but charts are hardly irrelevant for all kinds of things

Killa

Honestly, I love to complain. I'm just going to generalize and say that the gays love to complain because they are miserable. Though i hate that i love to complain.

Though let's be real. We have hardly any fashion to discuss, no performances, just one song... and we're not used to this low rythm. I still remember how things used to be.

Archived