Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga live On Most Requested Live radio show tonight

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

She will be live tonight. Also make sure to request PI by tweeting "Hi @OnAirRomeo @MostRequestLive, can you please play #PERFECTILLUSION by @ladygaga? #MostRequestedLive"

Thomas P

More radio I see...

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Economy
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

More radio I see...

Cheap promo this era... pinching the pennies

is what happens when u stop dominating charts. Cheaper budget for stuff

I warned everyone this would happen and no one listened to me. They were too busy insisting charts dont matter 😑

Loyalty
Just now, Economy said:

Cheap promo this era

pinching the pennies

I warned everyone this would happen and no one listened to me. They were too busy insisting charts dont matter 😑

I predict PI is a sleeper hit :nails:

boyerased
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Cheap promo this era

pinching the pennies

It's actually not because they have budget constraints, whatever anyone says the name Lady Gaga is still enough to book TV, I guess they just don't want to. Artists who sold less that what ARTPOP and C2C sold are able to book shows so…

Economy
2 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

I predict PI is a sleeper hit :nails:

Songs dont usually increase in airplay after theyve started falling and have peaked

if it was a sleeper hit it would start lower and climb slowly and gradually

Gagaplayer315

Queen of  doing radio interviews wearing the same outfit 

Economy
1 minute ago, Kimihiro said:

It's actually not because they have budget constraints, whatever anyone says the name Lady Gaga is still enough to book TV, I guess they just don't want to. Artists who sold less that what ARTPOP and C2C sold are able to book shows so…

Yes but no where near as many. U dont see artists that stopped sellung a lot on a bounch of tv promo. They occasionally go to a show here and there but nothing crazy

Paper Gangsta
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Songs dont usually increase in airplay after theyve started falling and have peaked

if it was a sleeper hit it would start lower and climb slowly and gradually

they can actually, it depends on other factors. I mean it's not usual that she waits so much for promo either. It's just that she isn't creating any buzz so it kinda stalled atm. If she starts major promotion and song starts going up on charts they will give it chance

Paper Gangsta
5 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Queen of  doing radio interviews wearing the same outfit 

this is phone interview I think

Economy
3 minutes ago, Torturo said:

they can actually, it depends on other factors. I mean it's not usual that she waits so much for promo either. It's just that she isn't creating any buzz so it kinda stalled atm. If she starts major promotion and song starts going up on charts they will give it chance

Not impossible but it is rare

the lead single of a known artist usually doesnt go from 30 to 20 in airplay, stall, then back down then suddenly go up again

JustAnotherDay
19 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

More radio I see...

The good thing is that this is a syndicated show so a lot of people will hear it

was NickARTPOP

Archived