đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will there be a fashion song on Joanne?

Hexxx

Featured Posts

It seems that every album had a fashion song and I love each and everyone of them. Except TF.

Bad Romance

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

Fashion Of His Love

FASHION!

Would you be here for another song or you don't think there will be one on the new album?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Quartz

The Fame had unreleased tracks like Vanity and Fashion tho. Hopefully nah. I like to lessen the fab when listening to her.

PS - Bad Romance was a fashion song?

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

bionic
3 minutes ago, hellothing said:

The Fame had unreleased tracks like Vanity and Fashion tho. Hopefully nah. I like to lessen the fab when listening to her.

I suppose Beautiful, Dirty, Rich could count too if BR does :laughga:  Or even The Fame (the song)

buy bionic

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, hellothing said:

there is an article claiming that she was watching muted runway shows during TFM session. also note its mcqueen debut and visuals. however, i remember that she said that she wrote the lyrics of BR on the tourbus in norway. :duck: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

donutellha

Million Reasons

to buy the ysl collection

so i can wear nothing but that

and annoy the twitters gays

BOOKMARK ME

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Quartz
Just now, T E Anne said:

there is an article claiming that she was watching muted runway shows during TFM session. also note its mcqueen debut and visuals. however, i remember that she said that she wrote the lyrics of BR on the tourbus in norway. :duck: 

But the song itself, disregarding anything else, doesn't really scream fashion I think :duck:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

crisTEAne
Just now, hellothing said:

But the song itself, disregarding anything else, doesn't really scream fashion I think

walk, walk, fashion, baby :emma:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

blackpink
8 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Fashion was released for the soundtrack of Confessions of a Shopaholic and was featured in the movie lol

5 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Walk, walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy

Walk, walk passion baby
Work it
I'm a free bitch, baby

:madge:

blackpink
4 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

I remember that article. I wish Gaga was still interested in high fashion but I do love the layed back crop top looks she's been serving lately. 

Decodekid
10 minutes ago, hellothing said:

walk walk fashion baby

Im Harol don't tell anyone

1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

I remember that article. I wish Gaga was still interested in high fashion but I do love the layed back crop top looks she's been serving lately. 

I would really like it if she looked like a famous rock girl rather than an underground rock artist

Archived