Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you aware of how good quality "Joanne" is going to be?

Guille

Featured Posts

Okay, so I was just lurking around all the threads existing on "Joanne", the production and artistic process and all that stuff and okay.

I want to state some points here:

1) Gaga's songs are going to be her most personal, auto-biographical yet. She will show at last her most vulnerable and human side, she will speak openly about her life. She will let us discover what she's going through via her music in an unique way she's never done before (even though her songs are always personal, herself has stated that they have never been THIS autobiographical).

giphy.gif

2) SHE IS TRULY WORKING WITH SOME OF THE BEST MUSICIANS OF ALL TIME. I mean, c'mon. She's working with Ronson, Tame Impala, Florence Welch, Beck, god Emilie Haynie, Father John Misty, etc. etc. Like WHAT!? Those people have more awards and recognition than we have cells in our body. They are truly talented musicians. I'm not a huge fan of Ronson's sound but he IS a good musician. In the end, that's what matters, cause Gaga takes the leads after all and she directs the sound.

giphy.gif

3) The album is going to be different, full of various influences and fresh. It's going to be a whole new style and for sure I believe that it will be critically aclaimed. We still have to wait for the music, OBVIOUSLY, but so far it looks like it's going to be a VERY GOOD QUALITY ALBUM, successful or not on the charts, she's going to deliver GOOD MUSIC.

tumblr_n36ngtzTjN1ryp5oco1_400.gif

So yeah, I was just reflecting about this news of Emilie Haynie working with her and I just wanted to share my excitement. The music might be radio-friendly or not, pop-dance-rock-country-folk or whatever, but I truly expect it to be good, and I'm really excited about it. 

Dance bops? Powerful ballads? Folk jams? I don't care what she brings to us, cause it's probably going to be good and, eventually, we will all find a way to enjoy it. We have Gaga's dance music for when we feel like dancing, we have her deepest ballads for when we feel like crying, and I bet that the tracks on "Joanne" are going to find a space in our lives in the right moment, just when they need to be there.

giphy.gif

DISCLAIMER: I just wanted to share this thought and post this ray of light (:gaycat:) in this ocean of negativity and hatred towards this different and fresh era. We have had all kinds of Gaga, now we are going just to enjoy a different and new one!

Brainiac
3 minutes ago, xtifeh said:

Yet the fans who heard it seemed underwhelmed :/

and where did you hear that? I've seen nothing but praise from the fans who were at the listening party.

SpookyKid
5 minutes ago, xtifeh said:

Yet the fans who heard it seemed underwhelmed :/

bitch where? they were all saying it was awesome and personal

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

If all those talented people created a song like PI, I have very low expectations for this album. :giveup:

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I truly hope this will be Gaga's Tapestry.

lady-gaga-dresses-as-a-picasso-painting-

:diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived