• Born This Way (2011-2012)
    • ARTPOP (2013-2014)
    • Cheek to Cheek (2014)
    • Joanne (2016-)

Featured Posts

Zsolti

BTW, the early stages

TFM but i don't think that was really healthy

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Not The Real Gaga

Her body is a really interesting subject. She is a real 'jojo'. Remember when she needed new outfits for the BTW Ball Tour 'cause she gained 24 pounds? She has also a great body when she needs to do promo, but I'm sure she doesn't care that much about some pounds more or less. Personally, a don't see a lot of differences between her bodies in these pictures. 

KarmaPolice

Joanne era, a good mix between BTW thin muscular body and ARTPOP more soft and natural body

LittleMonster25

ARTPOP Era Definitely along with towards the end of 2014/2015 early mid year

along with Joanne era gaga looking better Everyday <3

The Child

The TF, ARTPOP & Joanne bodies are the best. You know why? Because they actually look healthy.

As a 11-13 years old boy I never thought her body was unhealthy during TFM-BTW eras but growing up I understood that her body during these 2 eras were really too skinny, she lost her curves during that time, she was that skinny you know.

FYI: I'm not body shaming any type of body, I'm just giving my opinion about Gaga's body.

I'm putting this here in case some people are offended by what I said:

Skinny ≠ Unhealthy

Curvy ≠ Healty

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JoanneMonster

I don't know if that was healthy or not, but my favourite body is gaga during the monster ball

Spoiler

omg I just made a poem

I See You

MonsterPaws
1 minute ago, kizurl said:

Recently. She has never looked healthier.

Thiiiiiiis. Her body looked great throughout her career in general, but rn her body is bomb :giveup:

Rockets

Either TF or ARTPOP. God she got so skinny at one point during TFM (especially Alejandro video)

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Hola Soraya

All the eras. Her body is a-ok cause she was born this way and God(ga) makes no mistakes! :lolga: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived