💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What the GP needs from Gaga

Luke78619

Featured Posts

Luke78619

In my opinion, I believe the GP needs a heartfelt song from Gaga more than a bop. The only exception to this is if it was 100% a bop that would slay, not a grower or anything like that. Schieße is the single that got away :diane: so perfect, catchy and you knew from the first listen that it would slay charts. With PI, on my first listen, I did t think the GP would like or appreciate the key change and I wasn't certain on how successful it would be.

the GP needs a Yoü and I 2.0 or TEOG 2.0 imo, songs like these aren't really criticised by critics and the GP seem to like them, even if they weren't the most successful. Luckily, I feel like Joanne will have a few songs like these seeing as it's more personal this time around. I just pray that single number 2 is a complete obvious bop or a heart-felt track that tugs at the heartstrings.

thoughts? :hor:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Reality

Joanne's definitely going to have some more heartfelt songs, so if the GP is in dire need for some heartfelt songs from Gaga, then they're going to get it. 

🃏🖤👹

SlaeUrAnus

The GP are a sucker for ballads.

Who knew TEOG would have blown up? Even Gaga didn't because it was only intended to be a promotional single. 

I definitely agree. 

In my messy era.

I think the public want cool lady gaga back, they want cool futuristic visuals from gaga. When gaga ruled the earth in 2009 and 2010 she was the coolest person on the planet all her visuals for music videos such as Lovegame with the sparkly outfit, disco stick, and in telephone with the cigarette sunglasses the visuals were amazing. Lady Gaga was known for her striking looks which fitted perfectly with her bombastic smash hits like bad romance. She knew the perfect balance between been stylish and being dark and scary and the overall effect was she was a sexy multi layered pop star, her every move was gripping! Since she began born this way her looks have gone from being cool to weird and not cool, and then to glamorous and boring. With PI she looks striking but not cool enough to hold the public's attention. The Haus Of Gaga need to get to work and give Gaga some edgy props to make her look cool again I think, she needs to convince the world that she is the one to follow.

27 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

In my opinion, I believe the GP needs a heartfelt song from Gaga more than a bop. The only exception to this is if it was 100% a bop that would slay, not a grower or anything like that. Schieße is the single that got away :diane: so perfect, catchy and you knew from the first listen that it would slay charts. With PI, on my first listen, I did t think the GP would like or appreciate the key change and I wasn't certain on how successful it would be.

the GP needs a Yoü and I 2.0 or TEOG 2.0 imo, songs like these aren't really criticised by critics and the GP seem to like them, even if they weren't the most successful. Luckily, I feel like Joanne will have a few songs like these seeing as it's more personal this time around. I just pray that single number 2 is a complete obvious bop or a heart-felt track that tugs at the heartstrings.

thoughts? :hor:

nice thread Luke tho, but i disagree that she needs a ballad. She could have great success with a ballad but the main thing she needs to do is re establish her brand which was once so formidable! And i think she needs to find a way to be cool again, she doesnt need to be crazy to do this she needs to be relatable to girls in some way and convince people that her sound and image are both futuristic. She needs to shake up the game through her sound but still make it sound mainstream. With PI its catchy, i love it, but its not cool or in any way forward thinking, which really doesnt go well with gaga's old brand. The public need some consistency and i think people are confused about where gaga is at and people dont want to be confused. She is linked with jazz rock pop acting everything. Her image has been a mess the past 5 years. I've enjoyed being a fan and if gaga wants to do loads of different genres and enjoys it then I'm happy for her but if she wants to be one of the biggest superstars on the planet again then she needs to be consistent with her pop music and visuals!

djBuffoon

What Gaga needs is for the GP to open their damn eyes and ears. She's been serving up great music and visuals for eight years, and many are still under the false impression that she's some untalented basic.

Iwontell

If she goes back to her fame shtick, with crazy clothes and exaggerated production (which the other girls already did in the last shows), she's effed, bc it will only confirm what the GP already thinks of her...

She needs to go there, play real instruments and do it to impress...sing live and deliver good vocals...she needs to be wise about the setlist - she must put her best foot forward and show the GP that, sure, she can do "just dance", but she can also do meaningful, personal songs...

To sum it up: for her own good, this needs to be Gaga and the GP's SB show, not "ours"...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

giskardsb
33 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

What Gaga needs is for the GP to open their damn eyes and ears. She's been serving up great music and visuals for eight years, and many are still under the false impression that she's some untalented basic.

This is less true for the "gp" that is older than teenagers, thanks to the last few years, and I think Joanne will also attract an older demographic.  It's mostly teens that get wrapped up in "cool" or "uncool" or trendy shiny things.  

Archived