💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

PI Spotify emergency

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga

Guys this is war! This is serious! PI isnt advancing in streams at all. I've left the song on repeat all day. I just gave it like 70-90 streams. Please I request you, just leave it on repeat with low volume. Dont shut the volume or the stream wont count 

ViviLittleM

It's because they removed PI from the biggest Spotify playlist when big flop Songs are there for months.

DeanWinchester

It's advancing but slowly. It takes about a day to update its counts :nails:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ThatAsianGuy

Girl chill..PI is doing great on the radio and its still at top 100 on itunes ww.:madge: She just needs to promote it on TV.

Kii in the Hous
8 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Do it for the sake of Gaga

13 minutes ago, Zakariah said:

I don't use spotify :flop: 

22 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Girl chill..PI is doing great on the radio and its still at top 100 on itunes ww.:madge: She just needs to promote it on TV.

26 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

It's advancing but slowly. It takes about a day to update its counts :nails:

26 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's because they removed PI from the biggest Spotify playlist when big flop Songs are there for months.

28 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

ari1.gif

31 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Guys this is war! This is serious! PI isnt advancing in streams at all. I've left the song on repeat all day. I just gave it like 70-90 streams. Please I request you, just leave it on repeat with low volume. Dont shut the volume or the stream wont count 

Is any one of you French? can you translate this? just the last minute

KinneyUnderYou
11 minutes ago, Kii in the Hous said:

Is any one of you French? can you translate this? just the last minute

President of France, @gaganow, can help.

giphy.gif

Kii in the Hous
2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

President of France, @gaganow, can help.

giphy.gif

Queen of having a French President for a fan. When will your fave?

36 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Yeah that's good to see some positivity, a week away from GGD and we have a new fresh positive member, thankyou :golfclap:, she is going on Graham Norton to promote it, and hopefully that means she will do x factor uk so she will do promotion for it, just be patient, who wants a song to go number 1 and fall away and be forgotten anyway cuz I dont want that , I think PI will have great longevity!

31 minutes ago, Zakariah said:

I don't use spotify :flop: 

I'm sorry to hear this, if you need any support im always here :) yoh will get through this tough time!

Serendipity

Spotify isn't available here.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

1 hour ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

in germany it is on 146 for just 69 cents :icega: it isn't even longer in the official charts... the german taste ist just...200_s.gif

Archived