Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Michael Buble a real threat for Joanne

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

Both their albums are releasing on OCT 21. His last 2 albums debuted at No.1 in all or most major markets. And his last album outsold ARTPOP. His latest album has been up for Pre Order for quite a while now wheras Joanne is still not up for Pre Order. Im really scared that the album will not have a No.1 debut. And PI underperforming doesn't help at all. All u betches besta buy ha album and stream it to the extreme.WE NEED A NO.1 DEBUT!

:grr:

EDIT: Bon Jovi and Sia have releases on the same day :madge:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

Isn't everything a threat for Gaga? I mean someone could release an album with no songs and it would more likely top the charts than Gaga. Everyone hates Gaga. It's cool to hate Gaga.

lxdygxga

All this doom mongering has become so boring on GGD. We're getting our first album in three years, she's headlining the Super Bowl, but if it doesn't reach #1, that's it! It's over for her. 

Enjoy the music. We've waited a long time for it. Charts don't matter to her, and they shouldn't to us either. 

The Surrealist
Just now, jvckk said:

All this doom mongering has become so boring on GGD. We're getting our first album in three years, she's headlining the Super Bowl, but if it doesn't reach #1, that's it! It's over for her. 

Enjoy the music. We've waited a long time for it. Charts don't matter to her, and they shouldn't to us either. 

Gaga manages to be over like everyday on GGD. :laughga:

KURUSHITOVSKA

What is she waiting for to release the pre-order? it wl be such a hard week! Sia, Michael Buble and her... a Top 2 would be ok but all her albums have been 1!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, jvckk said:

lmao when did i say shes over if she didn't get a No.1 debut! shell never be OVER. but personally I want Joanne to be a No.1 album because she deserves that after ARTPOP

zakariah

Even if she doesn't, JOANNE will still be number one in my heart :unicorn:

Spoiler

Unless it doesn't beat my fav Gaga album: BTW. Then it can rest well at #2 :neyde: 

Not The Real Gaga

Can't imagine he is that popular. :toofunny: Although, he has some great songs. But for me he is not as unique as Gaga is. Would love to see them makin' some stuff together though, since they are both into jazz.

RAMROD
Just now, Lance Vance said:

I thought only his Christmas albums sold?

He sung that "Home" song and it was platinum :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived