đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy's Sophomore Album Coming in Janaury

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

After a great deal of delay, Iggy Azelea has announced that she expects her sophomore album (tentatively called Digital Distortion) to be released in January of 2017. 

It was originally supposed to be released back in June. 

Looks like we'll get a new lead single and I'm thinking a new album name.

She spoke to People Magazine:

Iggy Azalea says it was her relationship woes that led to the delay of her highly-anticipated new album. 

"I needed a lot of time," she told PEOPLE on Thursday at the Longines Masters of Los Angeles Gala. "I mean, you wake up one morning and your fiancé is having a baby with someone else, you're going to need some time, right?" 

"I just kind of felt like, on top of me needing the personal time, then feeling, 'Okay, I'm single now. I want to have sexy songs. I want to say stuff about being single,' " Azalea, 26, said.

"I obviously didn't write that on my [original] album because when I wrote it I was about to get married … I don't want to go and promote my album and get asked about my relationship that has just crumbled." 

Azalea said she was ready to release her forthcoming album Digital Distortion in July, but "it's no secret, I kind of had my personal life fall apart." 

Fans can expect her latest album in January. But, for now, she's putting the finishing touches on the project and adding "that extra little sprinkle of perfection." 

iggy_shake640_0_1411272890.gif

Source: http://www.people.com/article/iggy-azalea-album-nick-young-split-time

Gaga Monster

I love her, been supporting her since Work! 

But I think we all know the real reason it is being delayed is that her best song ever, Team, flopped unfortunately!

GGD Presidential Elections

All the hate already in here though. :flop:

Iggy is literally one of the most sweetest and most funniest people tbh. 

YoungHuyzy

Mess, here I am thinking she already released it, but no one really cared for it :toofunny: 

Am I A Girl

About time we get some news on her next album I've been wondering why she has been on like a blackout!! So the new album won't be named digital distortion and won't have team and azillion?? 

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

About time we get some news on her next album I've been wondering why she has been on like a blackout!! So the new album won't be named digital distortion and won't have team and azillion?? 

Let's hope for those Japanese bonus tracks 

The night sky tells all

LilVenusian

You better slay with them single hoe lyfe bops Iggz! I dont care, there will always be a place in my heart for this underrated culture vulture <3 Work is a modern rap masterpiece :giveup:

Gagaloo911

I stopped reading at "highly-anticipated new album"

But I will give her a chance when she does release. I'm just expecting something basic with no real growth in her artistry. 

Archived