💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga NOT Crushing On Cooper Despite Report

Curio5

Featured Posts

Contrary to tabloids saying that Gaga is trying to pursue a relationship with Bradley Cooper  after her fallout with Taylor Kinney... the truth is the two actually have a very professional but supportive friendship and nothing else. Gaga as we know is a very emotional person and she sometimes to a fault opens up too much of her feelings to people she works with. When she text'd Cooper about her loneliness and sadness ... it wasn't a cry for attention or approval ... it was because she was indeed sad and lonely at that particular time and needed a friend whom she trust to talk to. Also note that Cooper is in a very cozy relationship with his model girlfriend Irina Shayk ... so he isn't exactly in the position to provide anyone else intimate or explicit needs.

bradley_cooper_lady_gaga_star_born.jpg

Headlines such as:

"Gaga desperate for approval",  "Gaga crushing on Cooper", "Gaga giving Cooper unwanted sexual attention"  are nothing but sensational Tabloids.

http://www.hofmag.com/lady-gaga-latest-news-perfect-illusion-singer-stealing-bradley-cooper-irina-shayk-gaga-failed-engagement/187889

http://www.gossipcop.com/lady-gaga-crush-bradley-cooper/

Thomas P

That's what she says... No need for a relationship, strictly physical could be the way they want to go. I don't judge, he's hot, and as AHS proved, Gaga likes it up the back, so I don't know...:nails:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Is that her rep saying and basically confirming that text message? :toofunny: Wasn't it easier just to say, not true? 

FreePalestine

ReidOne
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

Is that her rep saying and basically confirming that text message? :toofunny: Wasn't it easier just to say, not true? 

MTE.... EXACTLY!!

What is going on :saladga:

Well i don't know what the truth is really.

But there is two sides to this story ... so i just wanted to bring attention to this other half of the story.

Chuckles
1 hour ago, YourSweet666 said:

What text message? I need the receipts!

migamiga

That's cause the truth is she getting diqued down by Mark :classy:

Spoiler

Jk I know he's married

Spoiler

And I need TayGa back :giveup:

Irina Shayk NOT Upset Over Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga Movie Chemistry

http://www.gossipcop.com/irina-shayk-upset-bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-chemistry-star-is-born/

Irina Shayk is NOT upset over Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga’s on-screen chemistry, despite a report wrongly speculating a “romance” is brewing between the co-stars.

thank you Gossip Cop

Bradley

I don't want them to wreck anyone's relationship, Taylor still seems like he loves Gaga but if I were being honest with you,

Bradley and Gaga look so hot together I think Imma ejaculate every time I see them together.

Archived